Quick few hrs on new permission

Had a nice call from a pleasant farmer Friday evening saying he’s been given my number by a neighbouring farmer after telling him he’s got a rabbit and fox problem. So 17hmr and 243 in back of truck and away I went misses asked no questions just see you in morning. Got there around half 8 after a drive around with this old boy settled down on top of a pile of silage bails with caller in mouth calling for no more than 15 mins and first vixen In the bag no more than 75 yards. So kept on calling and then another vixen around 120 yards about 5 mins later. So jumped in truck and headed up the top field where he has some hews. Set gun up on the wicked sticks under a nice old oak tree and another two vixens within the next hr. started to walk down a small hedge way and spotted another but this one was a lot bigger just strolling towards me with out a care in the world quick call and no5 in the bag nice big dog all within 4 hrs. So jumped in to the truck and  had a quick drive down the lane and into the small paddocks his daughter has some horses and managed to bag 10 bunnies within 20 mins. Deffo got a problem with the bunnies so be back down this weekend and have a proper go. When I popped in Saturday evening And showed him my results in pics he’s more than happy and gave me permission to shoot the whole farm as I please. 

E38A3C70-3504-4F2C-9792-AC01B47298D4.jpeg

FBC2F67E-3736-4A3D-8634-DD007EFDCE46.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1