Borderline personality disorder.

53 minutes ago, socks said:

I’m ok then. Most people that meet me think I’m a fantastic chap ?............

That’s not what they say when you ain’t there ? Lol 

• Haha 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing hell, bet that’s cheered him up no end 

Just go’s to show, you never know what people are going through. You always come across such a chirpy, positive, good lad that I would never have guessed you were struggling mate. I reckon t

Mate, if you are suffering any kind of mental issue especially depression then just don’t go near booze, period !  Those two things definitely don’t go together.

4 hours ago, bird said:

does ( Schizophrenic )  wife spelt it for me lol , anyway   i had mate  was schizo , and he was real bad, one day playing Squash  with , the game was not going his way, he smashed his racket into glass door, and then pissed off , seem him couple hours after he thought noting of it  , even though  we both got banned etc . he got me into some fights , saying to blokes i been chatting there mrs up or i been trying  pick pocket them, he was   twat of a bloke , see him next day, and he was nice as pie, said he didnt do anying ive just said , he deff had split/ personality , he killed him self in the end  , hung him self , was on drugs ,  thats what they said  when they found his body .!!

f***ing hell, bet that’s cheered him up no end :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Knocking drink on the head if your heads not quite right is certainly a good thing mate...

Getting out, walking, fishing, swimming etc..whatever makes you feel good... 

As said realising there is an issue and starting to talk about it is a good first step... good luck with it mate, I genuinely wish you well..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Our very own Ray of light....?

haha  ,  tb25   hang in the  mate,  you  come on top mate deff,   and i over the moon tonight  wolves won  away at Leeds  great 3 points,   so deff Ray of light to night

• Thanks 1

I know what you mean about mental health my youngest lad is autistic and everyday is a battle like I haven't seen growing up but with a addiction like yours drinking my mum  was a alcoholic for many years as I was growing up but she beat it though aa meeting and the strength of seeing her kids but you have taken the most important steps recognizing your problem I wish you well buddy but there's loads of help out there take it don't be to proud to ask and talk to fireman of here Steve he's a top lad that will help you as he did me regarding a mate good luck buddy 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
17 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I know what you mean about mental health my youngest lad is autistic and everyday is a battle like I haven't seen growing up but with a addiction like yours drinking my mum  was a alcoholic for many years as I was growing up but she beat it though aa meeting and the strength of seeing her kids but you have taken the most important steps recognizing your problem I wish you well buddy but there's loads of help out there take it don't be to proud to ask and talk to fireman of here Steve he's a top lad that will help you as he did me regarding a mate good luck buddy 

well done with your lad, how old is he ?  dont really know  when  say (Autistic )  , what is it really , are they very over active type thing,? my younger brother had lad who was poss autisti   , he was disruptive at school,  so he had to have few lessons  on his own, he was on med to help him.  But in the end he did very good at school , went on to University got a degree in comps/ engineering  , but he deff was bloody handful a child .

• Like 2
On 19/10/2020 at 17:58, socks said:
17 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Cheers mate.. there putting me in hospital tomorrow for 4 days..see what  happens

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

I honestly dont believe drinking is the main problem..this is the first doctor who has said this...devo dont help but thankfully he looked deeper...

Mate, if you are suffering any kind of mental issue especially depression then just don’t go near booze, period ! 
Those two things definitely don’t go together.

• Like 7