Borderline personality disorder.

43 minutes ago, tb25 said:

My drinking is literally nothing now...

Witch is f****d up in itself as am a big drinker..

Cheers max

That will help you focus your mind better. You made a big step by openly talking about it on here.

• Like 6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing hell, bet that’s cheered him up no end 

Just go’s to show, you never know what people are going through. You always come across such a chirpy, positive, good lad that I would never have guessed you were struggling mate. I reckon t

Mate, if you are suffering any kind of mental issue especially depression then just don’t go near booze, period !  Those two things definitely don’t go together.

2 hours ago, tb25 said:

Anyone ever been diagnosed with this.

I struggled for years with mental health and drink but after being sighed of work recently due to a bit of a brake down this is were they say I am..also very narsitic. 

Anyone live with this and can form normal relationships and frendenships. 

Just go’s to show, you never know what people are going through.

You always come across such a chirpy, positive, good lad that I would never have guessed you were struggling mate.

I reckon there is some decent advice on this thread and I personally wish you every success on your road to a better place in your mind and life mate ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

Its frustrating that I carnt just stap out of it..

Makes you feel weak in its self..

I generally gonna put 100 percent in to this shit..am sick of just carrying on and gaining  nothing.

Cheers

Mate I was being drugged by my parents from a very early age to make me normal, was f***ing mental through my teens and twenty,s ended up in all the naughty boys facility’s had shrinks social workers probation officers the lot, then I had a daughter and actually learnt to like myself and realised that I was not that bad and definitely didn’t have to stay in the box all these so called experts had been putting me in all my life and if I had to give you one piece of advice it would be to learn to love yourself for what you are and what you can offer others ✌️Soppy old fools speech over now go and man the f**k up ??

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just go’s to show, you never know what people are going through.

You always come across such a chirpy, positive, good lad that I would never have guessed you were struggling mate.

I reckon there is some decent advice on this thread and I personally wish you every success on your road to a better place in your mind and life mate ?

I have hid shit well my frend..probably not my drinking but my mental health 

3 hours ago, Astanley said:

BPD ,is a pretty broad spectrum ,you will probably benefit from some cognitive therapy plus  medication ,push your GP on it ,,,it's one of the things they tend to throw medication at and forget  about it ,..drink is definitely a no no .

does ( Schizophrenic )  wife spelt it for me lol , anyway   i had mate  was schizo , and he was real bad, one day playing Squash  with , the game was not going his way, he smashed his racket into glass door, and then pissed off , seem him couple hours after he thought noting of it  , even though  we both got banned etc . he got me into some fights , saying to blokes i been chatting there mrs up or i been trying  pick pocket them, he was   twat of a bloke , see him next day, and he was nice as pie, said he didnt do anying ive just said , he deff had split/ personality , he killed him self in the end  , hung him self , was on drugs ,  thats what they said  when they found his body .!!

15 minutes ago, bird said:

does ( Schizophrenic )  wife spelt it for me lol , anyway   i had mate  was schizo , and he was real bad, one day playing Squash  with , the game was not going his way, he smashed his racket into glass door, and then pissed off , seem him couple hours after he thought noting of it  , even though  we both got banned etc . he got me into some fights , saying to blokes i been chatting there mrs up or i been trying  pick pocket them, he was   twat of a bloke , see him next day, and he was nice as pie, said he didnt do anying ive just said , he deff had split/ personality , he killed him self in the end  , hung him self , was on drugs ,  thats what they said  when they found his body .!!

Ray,..you didn't have a mate (as if )....it was you all along ,and now your better ! Pleased for you mate ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4