Spayed deerhound/greyhound bitch wanted

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good news. We picked up a saluki/greyhound bitch on Sunday. She's spayed, wormed, de flead and vaccinated from Deerness rescue at Durham. She's about 4 and Bruce is happy!! 

U need a ferret ?

Maybe the man likes deerhounds what does it matter to anyone else what kind of dog he wants.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/10/2020 at 18:54, Chid said:

Lurcher link 

Good people at lurcher link got my bitch back 2 year after she went missing she looked ducked but was found with a litter of pups in her when they got her I phoned them and picked her up the same day gave them a donation. They're not as stuck up as likes of dogs trust etc they know they're bred to work etc 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Haighy1964 said:

Good news. We picked up a saluki/greyhound bitch on Sunday. She's spayed, wormed, de flead and vaccinated from Deerness rescue at Durham. She's about 4 and Bruce is happy!! 

IMG_20201111_204301.jpg

That Kevin who owned that kennels or did is a dodgy fecker to,he has sold lads terriers when they have been pickup up and put in there.Once he sees the scares he keeps them out the way and rings people he knows to sell them on and did it to my mate a good few years ago after it had came out of an earth after 4days and in a sorry state.He tried to say he didn’t have it until my grabbed him and told him.

• Like 2