Wheaton bitch

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She was bred in the North of Ireland better pics of her here

Been a long time since I was on here.. Hope yer all keeping well, Had to clip her out few weeks ago to get some bit of a coat before this cold came.. Will be seeing if shes made the grade soon enough 

Stumbled on this photo of what looks a Wheatonx maybe,I know nothing of the dog or photo just thought it was outstanding,anyone else seen it before,found it amongst some Staffy pics.Atb

Posted Images

Nice looking dogs the wheaten terriers but I have never seen one in the flesh, unfortunately. 

I saw a clip on youtube a while back with them on during the 1920's (ish, I think)!

They certainly have a characterful reputation by all accounts from what I've read, hopefully see some one day....

Have you got any more info on what they are like, do they think they are the boss (of everything)?

?

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, jpt said:

Nice looking dogs the wheaten terriers but I have never seen one in the flesh, unfortunately. 

I saw a clip on youtube a while back with them on during the 1920's (ish, I think)!

They certainly have a characterful reputation by all accounts from what I've read, hopefully see some one day....

Have you got any more info on what they are like, do they think they are the boss (of everything)?

?

haha  , prob have lol, think there ok with people though from what ive read about them bit like bulldogs in lot ways, nice bitch that fen man, good bone on her .:thumbs:

Sound bird haven't been on here in a while hope your well pal. Yeah she's like a male in flesh good strong head perfect with people your right very like bulldogs people friendly but dog aggressive but she's great watch dog in fairness to her.