Taipan .22

Taipan .22

Took this as a px a couple years back and I just don’t use it.

has held a full charge all the time it’s been in cabinet, put a few mags through it yesterday and it shoots well (considering I don’t know which pellet it really likes)

short, printable, well balanced, quiet, consistent and accurate, what more could you want.

£750 collected from Bedford..

• Advertiser
    Rabid
  • Date
    18/10/20
  • Price
    £750.00
  • Category

11 hours ago, Rabid said:

Taipan .22

Took this as a px a couple years back and I just don’t use it.

has held a full charge all the time it’s been in cabinet, put a few mags through it yesterday and it shoots well (considering I don’t know which pellet it really likes)

short, printable, well balanced, quiet, consistent and accurate, what more could you want.

£750 collected from Bedford..

• Advertiser
    Rabid
  • Date
    18/10/20
  • Price
    £750.00
  • Category

Would you swap it for a T3 lite s/s synthetic with an Atec mod in 6.5 x55 swede ..? ?

15 minutes ago, sussex said:

Would you swap it for a T3 lite s/s synthetic with an Atec mod in 6.5 x55 swede ..? ?

If you throw in a pack of chocolate biscuits I will consider it ? and I mean Mcvities, none of those value shit things 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Rabid said:

If you throw in a pack of chocolate biscuits I will consider it ? and I mean Mcvities, none of those value shit things 

I’m off the biscuits , especially chocolate ones , they melt in two minutes out here ..I’ll have to keep the nail of a gun ...?