Can You Spit .....

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats what im saying multi tasking is a great quality i spent years getting away with making love while watching Match of the Day it aint easy.

try pissing and shitting at the same time,  very difficult  .? even if you got ( diarrhea ) it hard to piss at the same time. i was once on holiday in Spain , got bad gut  shitting  like soup lol, but even though i was bad had to drink lot of water i had dehydrated , so later pissed quite a lot, but never same time as shit .! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

try pissing and shitting at the same time,  very difficult

That's a curious one, Bird. And, sadly, I went to the loo straight before coming in here. It'll be a while till I can test that hypothesis then.

Again though, it makes me wonder if it has something to do with some abdominal muscles? Fit blokes saying no problem. Old bango's, like us? No chance!

I'll give it a go, later. Must try pissing and spitting again too. Wonder if a full, or empty stomach plays any part?

4 hours ago, .357shooter said:

no problems doing that but i can not hear people talking if there is any background noise.can not take a phone call in a pub for example.yet my hearing is bloody good.

Not suffering with a bit of tinnitus are you mate? 

I suffer with it, and I get similar things you mention. Just background noise you can't make any sense of, drives me f****n nuts!

47 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

That's a curious one, Bird. And, sadly, I went to the loo straight before coming in here. It'll be a while till I can test that hypothesis then.

Again though, it makes me wonder if it has something to do with some abdominal muscles? Fit blokes saying no problem. Old bango's, like us? No chance!

I'll give it a go, later. Must try pissing and spitting again too. Wonder if a full, or empty stomach plays any part?

My tip is it’s better sitting down if you try it ??

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats what im saying multi tasking is a great quality i spent years getting away with making love while watching Match of the Day it aint easy.

I imagine watching Rovers play while lovemaking, makes the vinegar stroke a long time away.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My first born was made in a travelodge at coryton whilst watching gladiator over her shoulder. 
“at my signal unleash hell” 

And dont tell me....afterwards you stood back and let out a roar of " Are you not entertained " ?

Funny you say that actually because my ex wifes parting words were " I will have my vengeance...in this life or the next " ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2
On 18/10/2020 at 11:58, socks said:

Funny you should say that I met a lad in the army on a course who couldn’t walk and talk at the same time. He would have to stop walking to answer you ......

He probably didn’t have the relevant quals  mate !  Lol ?