Can You Spit .....

Can you spit, whilst standing up, taking a piss?

Please, go somewhere unobserved and try it before flippantly answering.

I find this fascinating. I wonder if it's something to do with, maybe, the diaphragm? Only, I just stepped outside for a well needed piss. I fancied spitting - as one may - at the same time.

I mean Spitting. Not just letting saliva dribble from ones mouth. I just found that, it seemed to me, I didn't have enough 'Oompth' in whatever stomach based muscles to force Both out, at the same time.

Older members of The Massive; Speak!

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Can you spit, whilst standing up, taking a piss?

Please, go somewhere unobserved and try it before flippantly answering.

I find this fascinating. I wonder if it's something to do with, maybe, the diaphragm? Only, I just stepped outside for a well needed piss. I fancied spitting - as one may - at the same time.

I mean Spitting. Not just letting saliva dribble from ones mouth. I just found that, it seemed to me, I didn't have enough 'Oompth' in whatever stomach based muscles to force Both out, at the same time.

Older members of The Massive; Speak!..not you mushy ,we know you sit down to wee 

Interesting question ,I will th later 

• Like 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

Piss and spit,walk and talk... i can do it all.....you dont stay in shape for nothing you know ?

Funny you should say that I met a lad in the army on a course who couldn’t walk and talk at the same time. He would have to stop walking to answer you ......

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, socks said:

Funny you should say that I met a lad in the army on a course who couldn’t walk and talk at the same time. He would have to stop walking to answer you ......

Thats what im saying multi tasking is a great quality i spent years getting away with making love while watching Match of the Day it aint easy.

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats what im saying multi tasking is a great quality i spent years getting away with making love while watching Match of the Day it aint easy.

My first born was made in a travelodge at coryton whilst watching gladiator over her shoulder. 
“at my signal unleash hell” 

• Haha 4