I see the trolls are out in force ripping Lomachenko. 

The kid should be lauded for putting it all out there on the line against Lopez in his attempt to make history. 

This was not a Mayweather who waited and waited until a fighter slowed down and neither did he insist on catchweights with check weigh-in's like the self proclaimed GOAT. 

I hate these kind of results because the loser gets called a hype job and the winner only won because he was a much bigger fighter. 

Lopez was the better man and won fair and square, he should be getting praised for his performance instead of Lomachenko getting lambasted for his effort. 

At the end of the day he arrived on the scene too late to have a career like a Mayweather, no way on earth could he just move up and up the weights and still be as effective, especially now he's  past the age of 30.

It's a shame he didn't turn pro earlier but he said his dream was to win the Olympics twice, I hope he has earned the money he deserves. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I see the trolls are out in force ripping Lomachenko. 

The kid should be lauded for putting it all out there on the line against Lopez in his attempt to make history. 

This was not a Mayweather who waited and waited until a fighter slowed down and neither did he insist on catchweights with check weigh-in's like the self proclaimed GOAT. 

I hate these kind of results because the loser gets called a hype job and the winner only won because he was a much bigger fighter. 

Lopez was the better man and won fair and square, he should be getting praised for his performance instead of Lomachenko getting lambasted for his effort. 

At the end of the day he arrived on the scene too late to have a career like a Mayweather, no way on earth could he just move up and up the weights and still be as effective, especially now he's  past the age of 30.

It's a shame he didn't turn pro earlier but he said his dream was to win the Olympics twice, I hope he has earned the money he deserves. 

Some reports saying that lomo and fans have taken the result badly and he's claiming he won which he clearly didn't imo.

He spent to long downloading and crashed at 99%  ? 

I do agree though he shouldn't be dragged over the coals for the loss, it is what it is and the better man won simples.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, sid g said:

on here gnash is our boxing google ..same as max is our sunderland google ..

When it comes to what go,s on in a boxing ring or the London boxing scene in the 80's i think i know a little bit yes....but when it comes to different fighters around the globe or all the will they fight/wont they fight politics of the sport plenty of folk even on here know more than me,i have no idea or real interest truth be told.

On 21/10/2020 at 11:26, pesky1972 said:

Danny Williams stopping his opponent whilst fighting with only his left hand. Remember watching this and getting off my seat when the guy went down. Brave display. Can’t believe it was 20 years ago ?

I watched that on youtube a few months ago in thought potter would of ko williams but that 1 punch was class.