10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

A massive fight is taking place and not even a whimper, disgusting how Sky has left this bout out to dry. 

Lomachenko/Lopez is a massive bout, the fight is on Fite TV if anybody is interested

Time ? Is it on tv or online.i don't think Ive heard of fite tv

Edited to add.just found it online dogfox ?

• Like 1

f**k it I'm going to pay for it. The IPTV sub I've got is dogshit so can't rely on it and I don't fancy trawling through YouTube in the morning looking for a good quality video. 

As for the fight it's a great match up, Lomachenko is a wizard but he's facing a younger, bigger and more powerful opponent in Lopez. 

I don't think he looked all that great last time out against Campbell but maybe that was a stylistic thing instead of him losing a step, we shall see tonight. 

Speaking of the size difference, the height and reach difference isn't as much as I thought it would be so now I'm leaning towards Lomachenko. If Lopez lands though it be over, the boy can crack. 

A great performance from Lopez, he got Lomachenko's respect early on and never really let him in the fight. 

A case of too big, too fast, too strong, too powerful and too smart. Lomachenko just couldn't risk walking in to a bomb, Lopez dominated him. 

When he did finally get going it was a case of too little too late, Lopez had plenty in the tank from those early rounds. 

A case of a good big guy beating a great little guy. 

• Like 1

Its always easy to be wise after an event but as good as he clearly is i always wonder about fighters who's skill set is head and shoulders above others....i think Lomachenko spent far too long collecting information in those early rounds you just cant give rounds away like that its like a knockout artist identifying where the big punch is going to come from rather than winning the rounds by the time you,ve got it sussed you are quickly running out of rounds....fair do's though Lopez looked a very accomplished fighter and its hard to see a return being too much different.

As for that Ritson fight that was almost comical.....i see theres pictures come out this morning of one of the judges Terry o Connor looking down to his mobile phone....thats him gone,shame as he,s been a great servant to the sport over the years.....but you cant do that ?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Its always easy to be wise after an event but as good as he clearly is i always wonder about fighters who's skill set is head and shoulders above others....i think Lomachenko spent far too long collecting information in those early rounds you just cant give rounds away like that its like a knockout artist identifying where the big punch is going to come from rather than winning the rounds by the time you,ve got it sussed you are quickly running out of rounds....fair do's though Lopez looked a very accomplished fighter and its hard to see a return being too much different.

As for that Ritson fight that was almost comical.....i see theres pictures come out this morning of one of the judges Terry o Connor looking down to his mobile phone....thats him gone,shame as he,s been a great servant to the sport over the years.....but you cant do that ?

his Aj still fighting  Dec 12th  Gnash, you heard anything  mate,  read it be still on at the O2 ?