UK Garmin Trackers

I don’t think they are overly expensive compared to the rest to be fair? Just thinking if I’m going to buy new then it makes sense to go for UK compatible set up? It’s either than it just go for the Alpha etc. But who knows what the future holds with the frequency’s etc. 

Just now, Black neck said:

Dunt be facetious d

?I remembered a story of a lad I know was telling me he used find my iPhone tracked his misses as he thought she was f***ing about behind his back he tracked her alright she was at some dudes house getting gone through. 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

?I remembered a story of a lad I know was telling me he used find my iPhone tracked his misses as he thought she was f***ing about behind his back he tracked her alright she was at some dudes house getting gone through. 

Mate o mine done that followed her 2 a hotel he'd o bin better off wi a shock collar instead 

My nephew took his dads ferrets and dog out and couldn't find ferret finder so he decided to take his dads metal detector and one of his mums gold rings ,he put ring on collar and used detector to find the ferret ?? ,   he got few rabbits and didn't have to dig lol 

• Haha 1