intolerance

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

so the religion of peace strikes again in france.how can it be tolerated that a certain minority can intimidate/threaten/kill others when they do not agree with something yet have more rights than indiginous people.

Nothing to see here, move along, keep paying and shut up ;) 

• Like 1

The teacher beheaded for showing cartoons by a refugee , And there’s dozy b*****ds today in the UK with “Welcome Refugee” placards , WHEN not IF the scum arriving here start killing people watch them dozy ba4tards go quiet . . By f**k there’s some idiotic people about I struggle to believe there for real when you see what they actually don’t see !! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The religion of peace strike again , I absolutely despise this lot for what we’ve seen . . Yet for that I’m classed a racist , it’s not even a race it’s a backward ideology , as Winston Churchill once said “Where-ever you see Islam you will see trouble” Or words to that affect and don’t get me started on the Leftie do gooders Who think lighting candles & singing Oasis songs will sort these scum out ,  like using a plaster for a bullet hole 

• Like 3

Personally i couldnt give a shit about Muslims they can do whatever they want and think whatever they want its none of my business......just as long as they do it in their own lands.

Edited by gnasher16
3 minutes ago, lanesra said:

We all agree on doing it on their own land Gnash but the problem is they don’t . . And don’t dare comment when they do as your shot down quicker than a West Ham fan on a Sunderland pier ?

Mate dogs and cats dont get on but you dont try to stop a dog being a dog or a cat being a cat you just keep them apart....its common sense.

Im like a broken record over the years stealing another mans saying but its just so apt...." We dont know them and we dont want to know them "

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Mate dogs and cats dont get on but you dont try to stop a dog being a dog or a cat being a cat you just keep them apart....its common sense.

Im like a broken record over the years stealing another mans saying but its just so apt...." We dont know them and we dont want to know them "

Funny you mention that.. I have Dickhead, AIDS cat and now a kitten. DH and AIDS don't get on (to a degree) and she has her part of the house and he has his. Kitten and him are best mates.

Point is. A cnut is a cnut, regardless of whatever.

8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Funny you mention that.. I have Dickhead, AIDS cat and now a kitten. DH and AIDS don't get on (to a degree) and she has her part of the house and he has his. Kitten and him are best mates.

Point is. A cnut is a cnut, regardless of whatever.

Obviously you judge by the group not the individual......get a whole house full of dogs and cats and see how that works out.

Lets face it if Muslims hate pork/beef/gays/alcohol/music/bikinis/dancing/dogs/Jesus/Freedom of Speech/equality for women.........why come and live in the West ?

Do all ethnic groups not have the right to self determination and free association.......i dont doubt for a second that its acceptable for any group that isnt white.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Obviously you judge by the group not the individual......get a whole house full of dogs and cats and see how that works out.

Lets face it if Muslims hate pork/beef/gays/alcohol/music/bikinis/dancing/dogs/Jesus/Freedom of Speech/equality for women.........why come and live in the West ?

Do all ethnic groups not have the right to self determination and free association.......i dont doubt for a second that its acceptable for any group that isnt white.

The group is what it is but I have found individuals different.

Mate those are the people who will suffer when this finally blows up, on all sides.

There's a road here, between Las ramblas and Parallel, nicknamed rape/rob alley and it ain't the locals.. it's everywhere. They had a clean out of the Raval the other day.. nothing in the media. The locals are pissed about it. What can you do?

We've all found good and bad individuals within groups mate but you cant just ignore racial instinct...we are not the same why pretend we are ?

What you can do is stick with your own kind with emphasis on pattern recognition,real history and adherence to natural biologically determined order.

Which countries that are not majority white legislates for diversity ?....virtually none.....its too late to be saying " he,s alright for a Muslim "......the word " racist "is just an anti white slur to stop white people acting in their own best interests and its time we got honest about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1