Who else is a hoarder

I’ve been sorting through a few cupboards, and Christ have got stuff everywhere.

so far I have found at least 5, possibly 6 rifles that need to go, 

6 scopes

bipods

tins tins and tins of pellets.

spare mags

targets of all shapes, sizes and designs.

i was just amazed how much was tucked way, so looks like I will be having a big sell up in the near future. 

surely it’s not just me who collects stuff.

• Like 1

Just been stood in the garage looking in disbelief at the gear I have in there,  shooting,  fishing (both fresh and sea),  my daughters camping stuff, tools etc etc etc.

I am going to have a good session and be ruthless to shed a load of gear that really never comes out of there.

Phil

Same here i started off with a cupboard , now the man caves brimming and the lofts nearly full LOL 

The wife says i hope i die before you so i dont need to sort out that Sh*t LOL 

But i reckon the son will grab most of it 

• Haha 1

Nope years ago a proper Romany told me possessions hold you back , always remembered that but only took it on board when I split from wife and moved back to Dorset , 

sold lot of what I bought back , bicycles and parts , air guns ,catapults Bushcraft gear ,war gaming figures yeah secret nerd I know !?
had big sort out of clothes .

still got few things I’m selling Or  got to sell .

Apart from my bike  most what is mine would fit easily in back of my vw touran Now ?

The sad fact is if i need anything i can say garage left hand side second lot of shelves down on the bottom  shelf . 

Till i was told to have a clean out and something broke in the house i did the usual garage what set of shelves and what shelf then when i couldn't find it my son said we threw that out six months ago when we did that clean out , trip to the shops needed  clean out was never mentioned again