Wanted deerhound x bitch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This here is Morton mate.A more sympathetic,friendly and happier soul you will never find.

I had plans to give this young Deerhound bitch a spin on the white hares; Sadly it never came off, would have been interesting to see how she fared . Cheers.

Go to the nearest car boot and buy it a teddy,at 20p it will be far cheaper than another Kc deerhound turd.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

He's just offered to gift me a pure deerhound pup, no money involved with mates.

Cheers.

He doesn’t breed the ass of all them dogs for mates tho does he , he does it for £ ? put the fella who started this thread in touch with him , I’m sure they would get on grate ??

7 minutes ago, ratcher said:

He doesn’t breed the ass of all them dogs for mates tho does he , he does it for £ ? put the fella who started this thread in touch with him , I’m sure they would get on grate ??

You must know him better than me if you think that.

He gives dogs to lads that work them for free.

You seem to have a hard on for me, I don't know why, I've never spoke to you , met you, or have a clue who you are.....but that's the Internet !

Cheers.

So am I rong in saying your mate breeds the arses off his dogs , it’s no different to what the fella who started this thread wants to do by the looks of it , just saying like ?I definitely don’t get a hardon for you, why would I ?

19 hours ago, Haighy1964 said:

2 to 3 Yr old bitch wanted to be a companion to my cookslands dog. He's lost his mate and is depressed. Must have a lovely nature. Anyone got Trevors, cookslands deerhound phone number if you haven't got a bitch., ?

Sent you a PM,atb My hounds

2 hours ago, ratcher said:

So am I rong in saying your mate breeds the arses off his dogs , it’s no different to what the fella who started this thread wants to do by the looks of it , just saying like ?I definitely don’t get a hardon for you, why would I ?

Cos his well fit like

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Haighy1964 said:

2 to 3 Yr old bitch wanted to be a companion to my cookslands dog. He's lost his mate and is depressed. Must have a lovely nature. Anyone got Trevors, cookslands deerhound phone number if you haven't got a bitch., ?

Go to the nearest car boot and buy it a teddy,at 20p it will be far cheaper than another Kc deerhound turd.

• Haha 4