range rover evqoue

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Range rovers ?look for a good Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon and keep the 15k for a rainy day ?

Yeah, the Range Rover Evoque.......on another note, do you do home appointments for your hair dressing or only work from the salon ? Lol ? 

he is called big sid....

Posted Images

10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Didnt know that, i keep half an eye on the retro Fords but couldnt afford a Range Rover back in the 80's so have never paid much attention to them but seems like they're making good money now.

All the old reliable stuff is suddenly going mental mate , smiley transits in half decent nick are changing hands for between 3 and 5k around here over a grand full of rust with no mot, think a garage full of good internal combustion engines will be a big money maker in a few years time ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

All the old reliable stuff is suddenly going mental mate , smiley transits in half decent nick are changing hands for between 3 and 5k around here over a grand full of rust with no mot, think a garage full of good internal combustion engines will be a big money maker in a few years time ??

Absolutely....retro is the new old....or the old new is it ?....the value in a bit of foresight eh !

16 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I did own a range rover,a classic model 1980s, with a v8 tuned tvr lump,straight threw pipes,in tranquil  country green,ffs,sounded like a nascar coming up the lane.that upset the local great,n good of the area.

i used to have a 1977 two door range rover v8 ,you could actually watch the petrol guage go down as the speedo went up

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If you got the money then go land cruiser, wish I could afford one ☹️??

The 4.2 , 24valve turbo , 5speed manual with the three diff lockers are going up daily ..they only made the 24 v for about three years or so , but 25 year old ones with 250,000 are making £10,000 plus , there’s one on eBay with only 115,000 on the clock that’s up at £13,000 ...you couldn’t buy that model over here , in a left hooker for £20,000 ...they are classics and just about the most reliable vehicle ever made ...

• Like 3