range rover evqoue

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Range rovers ?look for a good Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon and keep the 15k for a rainy day ?

Yeah, the Range Rover Evoque.......on another note, do you do home appointments for your hair dressing or only work from the salon ? Lol ? 

he is called big sid....

Posted Images

My pal bought one outright last year for his Mrs brand new and told me the other week that he wishes hed got it on hp as hed go and dump it back with them.Reckons its spent more time back being fixed than what hes had it and because he paid for it outright and owes them nothing their after sales service is absolute shite.

1 hour ago, big sid said:

, anything to avoid.

Yeah, the Range Rover Evoque.......on another note, do you do home appointments for your hair dressing or only work from the salon ? Lol ? 

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

The early ones were essentially FL2s and the only thing I'd warn you about on those was the rear diff going. I'd imagine that the age you're looking at JLR had sorted it by then.

Sorted it with a plaster though, I,ve worked for them for the last two years and the quality is shockingly bad mate really, 

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sorted it with a plaster though, I,ve worked for them for the last two years and the quality is shockingly bad mate really, 

I took a pals brand new Vogue out the other year for a spin, it was like 90 grand or something.......anyway, I’m f***ing about with the drivers window trying to get it at just the right amount of “open” as you do and it just stops working !

Im like “shit, I’ve broke his new car” but no, it just confused the computer and you had to switch the whole car off and back on again to reset the “brain” !!.......90 grand and can’t cope with the window up and down ! 
They handle like total shit as well, it was literally torture driving through rural Wales in one......it didn’t like the twist and turns and up and down of the lanes at all, terrible bit of kit.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

I took a pals brand new Vogue out the other year for a spin, it was like 90 grand or something.......anyway, I’m f***ing about with the drivers window trying to get it at just the right amount of “open” as you do and it just stops working !

Im like “shit, I’ve broke his new car” but no, it just confused the computer and you had to switch the whole car off and back on again to reset the “brain” !!.......90 grand and can’t cope with the window up and down ! 
They handle like total shit as well, it was literally torture driving through rural Wales in one......it didn’t like the twist and turns and up and down of the lanes at all, terrible bit of kit.

An old boy I no bought one to tow his fishing boat, on his first trip out in it he got towed up the slipway with boat and trailer on by a bloke in a land cruiser, took the range back and bought the jap, following day, 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

My pal bought one outright last year for his Mrs brand new and told me the other week that he wishes hed got it on hp as hed go and dump it back with them.Reckons its spent more time back being fixed than what hes had it and because he paid for it outright and owes them nothing their after sales service is absolute shite.

It doesn't matter wether you buy one outright or on hp , you owe the finance company the money not the dealer .. 

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Cost me 1100 quid for a better one :laugh:

Cant fault the motor really otherwise. 

I,ve been sticking glue to the backs of the panels because they keep falling off, I never lost the job because the panels got better,but because someone now sticks the glue on in China for less, cars today are just a mass produced lottery there are not good or bad brands just depends if it’s made on a Monday or Friday ✌️

• Like 3

I think they are hideous looking f****n things....i avoided the latest Rangeys as id heard so many bad things about them but eventually succumbed and got myself a pukka one a few years ago,couple of months into ownership a youngster reversed into it outside a gym and the front valance literally disintegrated yet the airbags didnt even go off thats how hard he hit it....got that sorted then had a cracked thermostat housing ( plastic ) sorted that then had constant over heating issues due to cracked cooling system tubes ( plastic ) intercooler f****d,chain tensioners,water pump,oh f**k right off !!!.... it was the Jaguar AJ engine and a brand new motor......complete pile of shit never again !

That a good enough recommendation ? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2