YouTube recommendations

Im on night shift for next 2 weeks . Anybody got any good series of people to watch . Ive done netflix and andrew stanleys wild north plenty before but after something like that to fill the nights  . Anything hunting and trapping thats got a fair few videos to get thru 

.357; Isn't that the same, the whole net over? Accept a shit ton of third party cookies, or fukk off. Can't see stuff from outside europe. Everything you click tells everything else what you've just done.

I swear to god; I've spoken the name of a band, on my phone, to a friend in New Zealand? Next time I've opened YT, that band is in my line up of " recommendations "!

Start seeing shit like that? What's the point? :(

19 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Im on night shift for next 2 weeks . Anybody got any good series of people to watch . Ive done netflix and andrew stanleys wild north plenty before but after something like that to fill the nights  . Anything hunting and trapping thats got a fair few videos to get thru 

Been watching a bit of les Stroud survivorman on untube lots to watch, also enjoy a few episodes of mantracker from time to time and  Zachery Fowler also does a lot of survival stuff, fishing, trapping and shooting on his channel called Fowler’s makerie and mischief ?

Tim wells bow hunter . Unbelievable stuff he gets up to . But a word of warning, YouTube can see what you watch and then make suggestions of films you might like . 
           I’m now hooked on bikini wearing girls bow fishing . ??. I have to have the remote handy , in case the Mrs walks in .

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Tim wells bow hunter . Unbelievable stuff he gets up to . But a word of warning, YouTube can see what you watch and then make suggestions of films you might like . 
           I’m now hooked on bikini wearing girls bow fishing . ??. I have to have the remote handy , in case the Mrs walks in .

Use your phone ??

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Wheres remote? ???