11 hours ago, philpot said:

It's funny Mark how you and Mitch find the lighter pellet works so well for you both. I really tried to switch to light pellets following you guys in .177 for my HW100 but had no joy at all however the AA express .177 were fantastic in my TX200  and pretty good in my HW99.  In all the .22 guns, JSB RS gave perfect results and far better than standard or heavy pellets.

I bought a fair few JSB Heavy and Exacts which I am working my way through but then try some AA Express or Exact Express in the HW110.  It is really interesting subject and quite subjective.

Phil

Aye up Phil,

It was Mitch who put me onto the F.A.P and Express and I soon found him to be right ( for once :feck: ).

Seriously, I won't use any other now.

Not sure Phil but the JSB RS are a very close if not the same pellet as F.A.P - sure I read that some where ?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mark williams said:

Aye up Phil,

It was Mitch who put me onto the F.A.P and Express and I soon found him to be right ( for once :feck: ).

Seriously, I won't use any other now.

Not sure Phil but the JSB RS are a very close if not the same pellet as F.A.P - sure I read that some where ?

I think you might be right Mark but FAP are not in any of my rfd's locally so went for JSB,  just easier for me but it is on the agenda to try both RS and Express in the 110k in the near future.  In .22, I am already a convert to JSB RS pellets but at the moment, I don't have one however a stock of pellets is here ready for as and when I get another.

Phil

37 minutes ago, philpot said:

I think you might be right Mark but FAP are not in any of my rfd's locally so went for JSB,  just easier for me but it is on the agenda to try both RS and Express in the 110k in the near future.  In .22, I am already a convert to JSB RS pellets but at the moment, I don't have one however a stock of pellets is here ready for as and when I get another.

Phil

Surprisingly, my .22 hw99s didn’t like the express at all. Better with those cheapo bisley wasp?. It really prefers rws hobby up to 30 yards, ragged one hole groups.