22 yr old.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just the sound of rain on my tarp ....and I'm back in Nam ,the rainy season ..the rice paddies ..Charlie whispering in the dark... Lt Bukowski whimpering bout missing home ....the cries of the wounded

I was gonna reply Max but I was going to say Paul Weller was writing great stuff when he was in his teens. No need for you to be so confrontational and bombastic in your posts. Basic manners

Who remembers years ago when the The Sun gave a monkey some paint and paper, they framed his daubs and set them up in a little gallery and then got a load of these poncy art critic types down there to

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Roughest place I've been is Ramsgate ?

Yeah it’s a piss hole, Margate is too.....the whole coast is bad now, bloody shame because it used to be lovely 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Funny thing is ,I never heard anybody call it Toxteth until the riots .

When I went to Liverpool there was still blokes sat round oil drum fires outside the docks in a picket line, I think the docks had been closed about 10 years at that point ! Lol ? 

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

When I went to Liverpool there was still blokes sat round oil drum fires outside the docks in a picket line, I think the docks had been closed about 10 years at that point ! Lol ? 

They were fighting an injustice ,to some people's chagrin we tend to take those fights all the way .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

They were fighting an injustice ,to some people's chagrin we tend to take those fights all the way .

Well I don’t know about any of that mate but they looked like they were freezing their bollocks off.

11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I get all that with music reminding you of ex's my ex wife was one of these deep thinkers always giving me songs to listen to depending on her mood the one that always brings a lump to my throat is that Sinead o Connor - Nothing Compares.......trouble was it was after she'd already chucked me out ?

IRA loving bitch, can't stand her (SO'c not your ex ?)

Cheers, D.

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

I lived in a 13th floor flat years ago and the ice on the inside of the windows was thick most mornings in winter, but the 12 layers of oap,s with there heating on full blast underneath me kept the place warm at the same time ?

13th floor flat? Only time I ever been in one of them was when we had to go and score in Moss Side lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, dytkos said:

13th floor flat? Only time I ever been in one of them was when we had to go and score in Moss Side lol

Cheers, D.

That’s because you could just pass all the gear round to your neighbours balcony before the raiding party made it up to your floor, ? 

• Haha 1