22 yr old.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just the sound of rain on my tarp ....and I'm back in Nam ,the rainy season ..the rice paddies ..Charlie whispering in the dark... Lt Bukowski whimpering bout missing home ....the cries of the wounded

I was gonna reply Max but I was going to say Paul Weller was writing great stuff when he was in his teens. No need for you to be so confrontational and bombastic in your posts. Basic manners

Who remembers years ago when the The Sun gave a monkey some paint and paper, they framed his daubs and set them up in a little gallery and then got a load of these poncy art critic types down there to

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Lol from mid october to mid-late february, waking up to quarter of an inch of ice on the inside of the bedroom windows, was an everyday occurrence in the 70's lol.

We didn't have 10 blankets between 5 of us though! ?

I lived in a 13th floor flat years ago and the ice on the inside of the windows was thick most mornings in winter, but the 12 layers of oap,s with there heating on full blast underneath me kept the place warm at the same time ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Lol from mid october to mid-late february, waking up to quarter of an inch of ice on the inside of the bedroom windows, was an everyday occurrence in the 70's lol.

We didn't have 10 blankets between 5 of us though! ?

And 80s. We didn't have central heating or double glazing till the late 80s.lol. When it got really cold like proper cold the open fires in the bedrooms would be lit but you had to be close to death for that to happen. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

And 80s. We didn't have central heating or double glazing till the late 80s.lol. When it got really cold like proper cold the open fires in the bedrooms would be lit but you had to be close to death for that to happen. 

The luxury of a wank in the warm ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

That would be around 87, I think I was working in Salisbury when that big storm hit, took me 11hrs to get back home from work and she was singing that on the radio ?

Think it was a bit later than that mate she elbowed me in 1990 so must have been after that.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

alien perfume for me is a big one , it genuinely makes me wobble . ??

Aye the Mrs wears it... has a flavour lol

I think for me it's Jean-Paul Gautier classic... I smell that and I'm straight away needing my end away ?

19 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Aye the Mrs wears it... has a flavour lol

I think for me it's Jean-Paul Gautier classic... I smell that and I'm straight away needing my end away ?

Smells can evoke memories for heterosexuals too ....a smell of river mud and I'm back to my childhood playing on the foreshore ,a whiff of Daz and I'm back helping my mam with washing ,with one of them mangle things on the top of the tub , 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

That would be around 87, I think I was working in Salisbury when that big storm hit, took me 11hrs to get back home from work and she was singing that on the radio ?

I was in my caravan near to Odstock hospital just outside Salisbury that night and i watched as the sky light went bang bang bang then disappeared :laugh: then wind blew my trailer 20 yards down the site and i ain't to ashamed to admit i shat bricks that whole night.:cry:...

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Two sets of bunk beds and single in the bedroom of a terrace house ( I've 4 brothers) made me a stealth wankin expert by the age of 12. ???

Stealth wanking expert ??

I was the only 1 sleeping upstairs in my grans.i could throw myself around the room knob in hand in realtive safety ? they were the days..

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Smells can evoke memories for heterosexuals too ....a smell of river mud and I'm back to my childhood playing on the foreshore ,a whiff of Daz and I'm back helping my mam with washing ,with one of them mangle things on the top of the tub , 

The smell of washing soap reminds me of the time i first drove through Birkenhead and port sunlight, what a shit hole and what a stink :bad:....

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Port sunlight is a beautiful place ..Birkenhead not so much ..

I thought I’d been about a bit........then I drove through Toxteth ! 

• Haha 4