22 yr old.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just the sound of rain on my tarp ....and I'm back in Nam ,the rainy season ..the rice paddies ..Charlie whispering in the dark... Lt Bukowski whimpering bout missing home ....the cries of the wounded

I was gonna reply Max but I was going to say Paul Weller was writing great stuff when he was in his teens. No need for you to be so confrontational and bombastic in your posts. Basic manners

Who remembers years ago when the The Sun gave a monkey some paint and paper, they framed his daubs and set them up in a little gallery and then got a load of these poncy art critic types down there to

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Great post...

Songs bring back memories regularly for me and that "funny effect" is a great feeling when you remember people or times as soon as the first few lines are sung..

Neil Young’s “Keep on Rocking in the free world” reminds me of one of the most debauched weekends of my life ! 

And anything by Cream or Lynyrd Skynyrd the most debauched 2 years ! Lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

I’m f***ing serious ... when it pisses down I turn everything off in the house so I can just sit and listen to it ......

That’s called PTSD ! Lol ? ? 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Does anyone hear songs and it reminds them of ex-girlfriends, even though some you may have split up on bad terms with some at that moment you still feel the love. ?

Yeah that Celine dion song think twice when it first  came on little  didn't I know  but the lass that grabbed me she would become my wife  and when  she pulled me on the dance floor  I just wanted to rattle her being young and full of hormones and it went from there  I  wish I had took celines  advice now with her the  thieving conniving lying bitch 

• Haha 7
8 minutes ago, socks said:

If I’m under a tarp or in my truck it’s even better. 

Just the sound of rain on my tarp ....and I'm back in Nam ,the rainy season ..the rice paddies ..Charlie whispering in the dark... Lt Bukowski whimpering bout missing home ....the cries of the wounded calling for their mamas ....the darkness ...the bleak lonely everlasting darkness...... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 14
4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Just the sound of rain on my tarp ....and I'm back in Nam ,the rainy season ..the rice paddies ..Charlie whispering in the dark... Lt Bukowski whimpering bout missing home ....the cries of the wounded calling for their mamas ....the darkness ...the bleak lonely everlasting darkness...... 

Reading that I felt like I was there lol.

6 hours ago, WILF said:

Art ?.......I don’t know but I liked them and it made me think about what history these things had witnessed so I took the photos....

0D68BCA7-3D35-4949-9791-8CB878FE551F.jpeg.58a07e856492604db32186a442837ac9.jpeg

2FC559E0-DE83-4C7C-AEA2-CD179E1F5836.jpeg.6cff743b2fcdcd99d3b5f2d739ce37d3.jpeg

There was a local lad that took a load of photos round here little ginnels pub court yards and building ect when he put the history up of them and the architectural features on the outside of theses buildings I was like wow as you never look up when walking past the theses buildings or alley ways you don't think but it was certainly a eye opener the history behind theses places especially pubs 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I was also in Nam.........DagenNam ! Lol 

• Haha 5