22 yr old.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just the sound of rain on my tarp ....and I'm back in Nam ,the rainy season ..the rice paddies ..Charlie whispering in the dark... Lt Bukowski whimpering bout missing home ....the cries of the wounded

I was gonna reply Max but I was going to say Paul Weller was writing great stuff when he was in his teens. No need for you to be so confrontational and bombastic in your posts. Basic manners

Who remembers years ago when the The Sun gave a monkey some paint and paper, they framed his daubs and set them up in a little gallery and then got a load of these poncy art critic types down there to

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The JAM were writing better stuff at a younger age .

I was gonna reply Max but I was going to say Paul Weller was writing great stuff when he was in his teens.

No need for you to be so confrontational and bombastic in your posts.

Basic manners really.

Especially as in real life you wouldn't face up to anyone yet you always jump in from behind a keyboard.

Cheers, D.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

Kate Bush wrote Wuthering Heights at 19..........................so there!

I thought she was younger than that. There was a bbc4 programme about her a few years back and it said how she was introduced to Dave Gilmour by her brother (or someone else) as she was writing stuff while she was still at school. Could be wrong...I often tend to stick two facts together and come up with one instead.?

59 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Beethoven was 12 years old publishing his 1st work, as above some amazingly talented artists throughout history

And there is the difference, when I was twelve I was knocking stuff out door to door and putting away 10 bensons a day........game, set and match to Beethoven ! Lol 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, king said:

How can he be writing such a song at 22 yr old.

Because he’s Jesus by the looks of things and after feeding the 5000 with a tin of sardines and a family loaf, parting the sea and resurrecting himself from the dead, I would imaging knocking out a few tunes was a walk in the park ✌️

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Because he’s Jesus by the looks of things and after feeding the 5000 with a tin of sardines and a family loaf, parting the sea and resurrecting himself from the dead, I would imaging knocking out a few tunes was a walk in the park ✌️

It was moes who parted the sea , he was also the first to ride a motorcycle cause it says in the bible ,And low the roar of Moes  triumph could be heard throughout Israel

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, socks said:

Mozart composed his first piece of music at aged just 5. 

I love classical music. Takes a very different brain to compose ;)

All music and art is subjective, either love it or hate it, age has no bearing imo.

• Like 1