Weihrauch Silencer HW97K?

A lad at the club disliked the difference in length and balance  ( weight),when he fitted a different silencer.

My 97 is running on Sandwell Field Sport internals and highly polished with correct lube, other than that as standard.

As you know Gaoler, they are a hell of a gun, a must own air rifle, personally I will stay as mine is now for what difference another silencer would make.

IMG_1368.JPG.3844b4757b58a4870769081808ecf960.JPG

• Like 2

Agree, it’s a cracking rifle, so accurate too! I think I will leave mine as it is, keep the original lines.

I will be out tomorrow with mine for a mooch round a woods i shoot on, I find the more pellets I put through it the smoother the rifle becomes (about 200 through it since  the Vortex tune).

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Gaoler said:

Agree, it’s a cracking rifle, so accurate too! I think I will leave mine as it is, keep the original lines.

I will be out tomorrow with mine for a mooch round a woods i shoot on, I find the more pellets I put through it the smoother the rifle becomes (about 200 through it since  the Vortex tune).

You can fit your own internal baffles as the 97 mod is an empty tube as standard. Use a 7mm (I think?) Allen key in the muzzle end to unscrew the end cap. Si Brown is the man to ask about this.??

• Like 1