Phone calls in covid times

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry to have to break this to you mate, but you are as f****d up, small minded, bigoted, mad and generally socially outcast as the rest of us! 

Are you sure about that ?

I think the same born, there's no emotion with words which leads to misunderstanding sometimes.  Good luck with the move mate 

I’ve had a lump on my knee I’ve been ignoring my wife’s been pecking my head to get it looked at my experience with the NHS is this,  I rang up Tuesday was told to ring a 7am Wednesday morning which I did the doctor then rang me at 08:20 he couldn’t deal with it over the phone I got an appointment at 09:50 cut a long story short I get an emergency scan at 09:15 at the hospital on Thursday, by 08:30 on the Friday I’ve been told I’ve got osteoarthritis in my knee and told what I’ve got do.

Considering we are in a pandemic I thought that was pretty good going maybe it’s because I haven’t had my money’s worth and they felt sorry for me my medical record is as thin as a rizla I don’t do doctors or hospital normally. 

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Also, sorry if I’m grouchy! I’m moving house today. Been stressful as f**k.

Am trying to get 35 years of shite from a large house ready to go onto a boat, I feel your pain but in future hopefully moving house will involve untying the ropes and firing up the engine ✌️

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve had a lump on my knee I’ve been ignoring my wife’s been pecking my head to get it looked at my experience with the NHS is this,  I rang up Tuesday was told to ring a 7am Wednesday morning which I did the doctor then rang me at 08:20 he couldn’t deal with it over the phone I got an appointment at 09:50 cut a long story short I get an emergency scan at 09:15 at the hospital on Thursday, by 08:30 on the Friday I’ve been told I’ve got osteoarthritis in my knee and told what I’ve got do.

Considering we are in a pandemic I thought that was pretty good going maybe it’s because I haven’t had my money’s worth and they felt sorry for me my medical record is as thin as a rizla I don’t do doctors or hospital normally. 

What was the advice get ready to walk like a duck and for the rest of your joints to slowly go as well because you now walk on one side ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Which makes you wonder why they get payed what they do. 

Even I could ask someone their symptoms and look them up in a medical book. 

If in doubt give them a course of antibiotics and you're covered. 

They’ll be out of jobs soon when AI is developed enough into comprehensive diagnosis machines. There’ll be no need for gps.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

It's not political for me either it's about humanlife bud. 

You keep logging in to to compliment me born haha

I think we have a communication problem most the time and I’m short tempered. F2F I reckon we’d get on well.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

What was the advice get ready to walk like a duck and for the rest of your joints to slowly go as well because you now walk on one side ?

In a nutshell yep as above, look forward to a slow lingering painful death and if I’m lucky and I’m in a lot of pain they will replace the knee I’ve always said I wanted to slide into my box sideways or go out wearing a dynamite hat standing on top of Nelsons Column so it’s not the way I planned it lol...?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I think we have a communication problem most the time and I’m short tempered. F2F I reckon we’d get on well.

I think the same born, there's no emotion with words which leads to misunderstanding sometimes. 

Good luck with the move mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

In a nutshell yep as above, look forward to a slow lingering painful death and if I’m lucky and I’m in a lot of pain they will replace the knee I’ve always said I wanted to slide into my box sideways or go out wearing a dynamite hat standing on top of Nelsons Column so it’s not the way I planned it lol...?

Same boat mate have it in my spine foot and knee, was still plastering at 55 then the wheels came off, hey ho plenty of oilie fish and wobble on ?

• Like 1