zb7001e zen noh ? Tractor

Any one know anything about zb7001e ? Iv found a tidy ish one with a topper rotavator and chain harows,  but I know nothing about them ? Is it hard to road reg them ?⁷h ? Iv found a tidy ish one with a topper rotavator and chain harows, 3 cilender diesel, but I know nothing about them ? Is it hard to road reg them ?

9 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Any one know anything about zb7001e ? Iv found a tidy ish one with a topper rotavator and chain harows,  but I know nothing about them ? Is it hard to road reg them ?⁷h ? Iv found a tidy ish one with a topper rotavator and chain harows, 3 cilender diesel, but I know nothing about them ? Is it hard to road reg them ?

Probably be cheaper to buy a trailer than road reg it mate ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Yer maybe you know anything about them bloke said it was imported from Japan and losely based on a kabota? 

It's not loosely based on a Kubota ... It is a Kubota tractor ? 

Should be easy enough to road register if it has type approval 

Zen noh isn't a tractor brand btw ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Arrr ok , bloke wants a grand for the lot wich I think is a good price but can't find any others for sale to check ha , he did say all service parts are easy to get hold of etc 

Kubota d750 engines are in a lot of things so engine parts are easy to get hold of.

If you want to road reg it , download and fill in a v55/5 form it costs £55 quid I think 

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Arrr ok , bloke wants a grand for the lot wich I think is a good price but can't find any others for sale to check ha , he did say all service parts are easy to get hold of etc 

That’s cheap, buy it ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Off back tonight with the cash! Just hope its not sold 

I don’t know how much you know about tractors, so if I’m teaching you to suck eggs , ignore me . My brother in law bought one and it didn’t really do what he wanted. He thought , I’ve only got a couple of small fields , I don’t need a big tractor , a small one will do . Thing is that little tractor is short on Horse power , also all the bits of machinery are going to be limited in what they can do . He kept it and runs a circular saw off the PTO which works well . But ended up with an old David Brown, which does everything he wants and was cheap and never goes wrong . 

• Like 1