A Sporting Great.

Just now, WILF said:

Oh right ! Lol ? 

Yeah, I see your point, anyone would struggle ! Lol ? 

Well let's just see, other world champions did struggle given the opportunity. 

Your lack of knowledge is showing now Wilf, time to give best. ?

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

They know how to drive,no computers,ive raced bangers for yrs,and went on a stag do with all fellas that have porches,Ferraris etc,some even turned up in fireproof suits to race go carts.15 of us.who won.??i bet you drive a zafira greb.and live in a semi.thats mongol mate.

A confirmed mongol then. 

Don't come near me in the pub or I'm swinging windmills. 

Edited by Greb147
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well let's just see, other world champions did struggle given the opportunity. 

Your lack of knowledge is showing now Wilf, time to give best. ?

Mate I have absolutely no knowledge at all but I’m guessing it’s all comes down to technical mechanical issues, reliability and 100ths of a seconds.

Being able to point it in the right direction is hardly a mark of sporting greatness.

Mo Farah is on the telly at the moment......4 Olympic gold medals......that’s sporting greatness, the most anyone done for him was make his running shoes !

If they had strapped him to an engine would it have the same value ? .........not in my book 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Thats you outside your council house,just about to jack up your zafira to check the brakes as your due a trip to lidls.??

Stop playing now I've found you out. 

Can't believe I'm actually talking to the original lotto lout, didn't you build a banger track in your back garden? ??

Just now, WILF said:

Mate I have absolutely no knowledge at all but I’m guessing it’s all comes down to technical mechanical issues, reliability and 100ths of a seconds.

Being able to point it in the right direction is hardly a mark of sporting greatness.

Mo Farah is on the telly at the moment......4 Olympic gold medals......that’s sporting greatness, the most anyone done for him was make his running shoes !

If they had strapped him to an engine would it have the same value ? .........not in my book 

Exactly you have no knowledge on the sport, your ignorance is clearly showing. 

The lad beat the reigning two time world champion in his rookie season, just acknowledge his greatness and be done with it.  

Mo fcuking Farah, you forgot the part where they were giving him more drugs than a pharmacy. 

Fcuk the cheating Somalian cnut, I hope he walks the plank! 

• Haha 1

The harsh reality is.to be a true world champion in any given sport is impossible.

The only true way to be a world champion is if you battled against everyone in the world.

Hamilton has won races against what 20 people in the same race.

The same goes for the the boxing heavyweight champion of the world.there is only 2 of them fighting.there is 7 billion more people who weren't in the fight..

2 minutes ago, king said:

The harsh reality is.to be a true world champion in any given sport is impossible.

The only true way to be a world champion is if you battled against everyone in the world.

Hamilton has won races against what 20 people in the same race.

The same goes for the the boxing heavyweight champion of the world.there is only 2 of them fighting.there is 7 billion more people who weren't in the fight..

Nicely King, thinking out the box and not towing the company line. ? 

I agree with you're saying but that's the way the cookie crumbles. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly you have no knowledge on the sport, your ignorance is clearly showing. 

The lad beat the reigning two time world champion in his rookie season, just acknowledge his greatness and be done with it.  

Mo fcuking Farah, you forgot the part where they were giving him more drugs than a pharmacy. 

Fcuk the cheating Somalian cnut, I hope he walks the plank! 

Maybe Hamilton will give him a lift and we can get two birds with one stone ? ?

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

He's that grateful to the UK that he's living elsewhere to avoid paying tax and you think he deserves a knighthood?

Wouldn't you if given the chance, of course you fcuking would.. ? 

He's not the first and won't be the last to do it, and of course he pays tax over here. 

57 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mo Farah is another ungrateful twat who's been knighted:angry:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/olympic-hero-mo-farah-applies-3014093

Edited by paddyluke