A Sporting Great.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

4 hours ago, king said:

Good comparison here.

supprised how quick that bike was....i thought the f1 car would win hands down....mind if it had been a bit longer it would...and of course cars turn and brake quicker....but by christ that was fast...

Edited by TOMO
Just now, TOMO said:

supprised how quick that bick was....i thought the f1 car would win hands down....mind if it had been a bit longer it would...and of course cars turn and brake quicker....but by christ that was fast...

That F1 car was fighting for traction, really spinning up it's wheels. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

yeh ive seen them before....guy raced cultard i think it was....hands down the f1 car

MotoGP is better racing though hands down but it is to be expected, cars closely matched in speed can't race each other like bikes because of the aerodynamics. 

When you get too close to a car in front you lose over 50% of your performance, that's why they introduced DRS.

24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

supprised how quick that bike was....i thought the f1 car would win hands down....mind if it had been a bit longer it would...and of course cars turn and brake quicker....but by christ that was fast...

I don't think the F1 car would of overtaken the bike mate.them kawasaki h2r can do 248 mph.japanese crotch rocket.

Have a look at this.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, king said:

I don't think the F1 car would of overtaken the bike mate.them kawasaki h2r can do 248 mph.japanese crotch rocket.

Have a look at this.

I don't think that bike is road legal though, they have a road version that isn't quite as insane. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Mate of mine says he wears his leathers so the clean up job will be easier lol

I've a mate used to say the similar lol. I'm only wearing leathers to keep my corpse in one piece. Lol. 

It was all in jest till a tractor pulled out in front of him when he was doing 165mph, tractor driver had no chance of seeing him coming he hit the back tire at what he thinks was about 60mph after some heavy braking, 2 broken arms broken leg pelvis shattered and spleen removed was the result spent the best part of 8 months in a wheelchair and has never thrown his leg over a bike since that day. 

• Sad 2

About 10 years ago the creators of the racing game Gran Turismo got in touch with Adrian Newey and asked him to design a car without any regulations that would be possible with the days technology. 

This prototype could lap a circuit a good 20-30 seconds faster than a F1 car. 

• Like 4