A Sporting Great.

Lewis Hamilton yesterday matched the legendary Michael Schumacher's number of race wins of 91 and is nailed on to win his 7th title just like the German. 

He may not be everyone's cup of tea but you can't deny his talent as a driver, I wouldn't be surprised to see him win 10 titles. 

https://youtu.be/naerwOj5chM

• Like 4

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

just think what schumacher thought about how many titles he would go on to win.never can tell what is going to happen and i would not like to comment on how many he could win as it would probably mean he too would get fecked up.

Schumi said records are there to be broken, I never expected to see the Germans records to be broken so soon though. 

The scary thing though is that both should have had more titles, Schumacher basically gave up the 2007 title by retiring instead of teaming up with Kimi. 

Just now, paddyluke said:

i think he just happens to be in the right car:whistling:

The best drivers usually get in the best cars, don't forget there's someone else in that car too. 

At least he doesn't have teammates who are contractually number two drivers like Schumacher's were. 

He did enough in his McLaren days to prove he is the real deal. 

I know not many like the sport and it is boring to some  but I find it fascinating, seeing them live in action makes you appreciate how mental those cars are. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The best drivers usually get in the best cars, don't forget there's someone else in that car too. 

At least he doesn't have teammates who are contractually number two drivers like Schumacher's were. 

He did enough in his McLaren days to prove he is the real deal. 

I know not many like the sport and it is boring to some  but I find it fascinating, seeing them live in action makes you appreciate how mental those cars are. 

you don't know who's the best until they compete in the same cars,he's only slightly better than his team mate but his team mate seems to get more problems with his car:hmm:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

you don't know who's the best until they compete in the same cars,he's only slightly better than his team mate but his team mate seems to get more problems with his car:hmm:

He's defeated 3 World champions including a double world champion in his rookie season, amazing CV tbh.