2 hours ago, jas27 said:

I got a set for my catapult the other day, they grip the band well and I haven’t had any problems with them. I reckon the band will snap before it slips. I’m using green gzk bands ?

That's what I wanted to hear that they didn't slip. Off the subject how do you find the green gzk shoots in cold weather I've tried the black stuff befor but didn't get on with it

• Like 1
On 13/10/2020 at 20:40, oxo said:

The clips from wasp are metal and very secure, I have a roll of .66 gzk throws 9.5s fast but breaks anywhere, pouch, forks, in the middle, it's shit.

I don’t know what the old ones are like, but I’m sure I read that the ones wasp are selling now are a newer version because the old ones they were selling, people were getting problems? 

the ones I have have got a plastic coating on them. On my instruction manual it says not to over tighten them, might be the cause of your broken hands? 

On 11/10/2020 at 23:25, Jay w said:

Just wondering if anyone has used the new band clips for the uniphox and if so how you are getting on with them

I have them and they are spot on. Easy to change bands and never had any problems personally. Having the clips has allowed me to experiment with lots of different band setups without the hassle of constantly tying/untying the old fashioned way. 

• Like 1
On 23/10/2020 at 19:21, the monkey said:

The wasp ones really good no problems at all.   The Celtic catapult ones break when you over tighten.    Wasp clips on the blue

6DFE946B-C817-4726-9256-408E310971D4.jpeg

When shooting ott, do you have the excess of the bands inside the fork or on the outside?

ive got mine on the inside but wondering if I should use a bit of elastic to wrap around it to keep it all neat? 

1 hour ago, the monkey said:

Shouldn’t be any excess.   If the bands are to long cut them down to required length

Sorry I meant the width of the bands. My catapult takes 19mm bands and I’ve got 23mm tapered to 20mm bands. I can’t put my hands on the catapult now but I will try to get a picture for tomorrow.