any lurchers with tracking blood

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lurcher x foxhound I had that went to a member on here... Big Thomas  His daughter Olive.. 

Any hunting dog will use it's nose when needed,even all running dog blooded.

this pure gsd , or  gsd x ?  i did watch the vid  on YouTube , it was south Africa   where they use  them gsd types  not sure if they had mal in them, but were strong fast type dogs , pull down any ma

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, jpt said:

She's a hefty bitch!

?

She's a 12 month in that picture, Only 2 pups in the litter so they had a good start.. Her and the dog in the litter both made 26/27 tts.. Maybe the lad with her brother puts up a few pics? .... Dog he had was a cracker, big brindle and broken coated.... Tempted to put him over my wheaton bitch in a few yrs if things work out.... My old beddy/bull/grey bitch was the dam.. She was a good animal in her day tbf... Doubt I will get another like her, but it will be fun trying along the way??

• Like 2
14 hours ago, bird said:

now that sounds a great type x deff,   the Bel Mal   are very full on dogs as we all know , x back to nice  mid size stag , you get very good dog, even if just 1/4  bel mal    it have good nose on it, same as the gsd both good tracking dogs, my big dog Buck  as killed alot of his stuff out the beam , having his good nose deff helped him do this. if you do go for this type x, i like to see what the dog looks like .:thumbs:

the best way i can put it was the female i saw had a stags body and a mal head. the guy that had her was just looking for a good mate to put over her