any lurchers with tracking blood

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lurcher x foxhound I had that went to a member on here... Big Thomas  His daughter Olive.. 

Any hunting dog will use it's nose when needed,even all running dog blooded.

this pure gsd , or  gsd x ?  i did watch the vid  on YouTube , it was south Africa   where they use  them gsd types  not sure if they had mal in them, but were strong fast type dogs , pull down any ma

Posted Images

Got a 16month old beddy/collie greyhound hybrid if it’s there she’ll find it or if it’s recently been there she’ll pick up on scent an track it but tracking stuff that’s big an done a runner headed 3-4 fields away or cut across a couple of forestry blocks for a dog to runs not my style I call her off tbh I want control over her with all the nosy fuckers round here I can’t be assed to spend money on the latest gps tracker an having a dog I’ve no control over an can’t see running loose in the country side a mile away 

9 minutes ago, poxon said:

Got a 16month old beddy/collie greyhound hybrid if it’s there she’ll find it or if it’s recently been there she’ll pick up on scent an track it but tracking stuff that’s big an done a runner headed 3-4 fields away or cut across a couple of forestry blocks for a dog to runs not my style I call her off tbh I want control over her with all the nosy fuckers round here I can’t be assed to spend money on the latest gps tracker an having a dog I’ve no control over an can’t see running loose in the country side a mile away 

Definitely couldnt be doing with dogs disappearing for any length of time on a scent  nothing but trouble 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Runthemhard said:

Cool I might have a lead on a Belgium shepherd x stag

now that sounds a great type x deff,   the Bel Mal   are very full on dogs as we all know , x back to nice  mid size stag , you get very good dog, even if just 1/4  bel mal    it have good nose on it, same as the gsd both good tracking dogs, my big dog Buck  as killed alot of his stuff out the beam , having his good nose deff helped him do this. if you do go for this type x, i like to see what the dog looks like .:thumbs:

1 hour ago, poxon said:

I've heard your a baller get yah dowe out yah pocket and buy yah self a Garmin 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Penda said:

I've heard your a baller get yah dowe out yah pocket and buy yah self a Garmin 

I am mate but there’s a reason for it I hate spending money on items I don’t need hence the tight trousers ?Only time I’d need one of them is if I turf the dog out the back door to go hunt my estate for it’s self with out a clue what the thing is actually at or killing might do that though now the weather is getting cold least I can look on the receiver see what direction it’s headed would be nice to actually see the dog work an take gear down though rather than hopefully stumbling on the dog 2miles away a hour later still on deer it’s dropped . Do you think if I splash the cash an get my self a garmin tracker or 2 people would think I’m top boy real macoy that does loads with dogs an I can take pictures of my dog wearing a tracker or would you think it’s because my dogs just f**k off any opportunity they get  because I’ve no control over them an there not liable to come back 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

I am mate but there’s a reason for it I hate spending money on items I don’t need hence the tight trousers ?Only time I’d need one of them is if I turf the dog out the back door to go hunt my estate for it’s self with out a clue what the thing is actually at or killing might do that though now the weather is getting cold least I can look on the receiver see what direction it’s headed would be nice to actually see the dog work an take gear down though rather than hopefully stumbling on the dog 2miles away a hour later still on deer it’s dropped . Do you think if I splash the cash an get my self a garmin tracker or 2 people would think I’m top boy real macoy that does loads with dogs an I can take pictures of my dog wearing a tracker or would you think it’s because my dogs just f**k off any opportunity they get  because I’ve no control over them an there not liable to come back 

Black neck told me your tighter then a ducks arse in september I put the collar on my dogs cause it keeps my brain occupied whilst I'm walking round my many acres of land I own ?

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

To be fair i can’t work out if you’re being funny........ or if you’re a bit clueless? In the nicest possible way. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair i can’t work out if you’re being funny........ or if you’re a bit clueless? In the nicest possible way. 

Mate I’m joking about but I am a baller though?it’s each to there own I’m not interested in what others want to spend there cash on ??

7 minutes ago, Penda said:

Black neck told me your tighter then a ducks arse in september I put the collar on my dogs cause it keeps my brain occupied whilst I'm walking round my many acres of land I own ?

You mean winston back neck jolly good chap mate I’m tighter than a rats arse that’s how us chaps stay wealthy old chap