Merry christmas...

Well ladies and gentlemen xmas has come early ?

New hw110t laminate .177 for me (regret selling my hw100kt) to go with my old faithful hw97kt .22 ???

And a bsa ultra se .177 for our lass so she can come plinking with me.

Took her out yesterday down the permission to show her what shooting is like as shed never been before. She loved it! But my hw97 was too heavy for her hence the little ultra for her ?

Managed  the one squirrel but wasnt really out for a hunt just to show her the joys of shooting let her have a few shots at some little sticky targets an her first shot was almost bang on at 28 yards in a bit of wind too so shes gona be a natural! Happy days.

So a trip to redbeck shooting supplies today for 2 nice shiny new guns and a new 7litre bottle too. Great place an excellent service too.

Got an airmax 30 compact 4-16x44 to go on the 110 and then the panorama 3-9x40 thats on the 97 is goin on the little ultra .

Im like a pig in s#%t apparently ??

https://app.photobucket.com/u/oneshotskot/a/e0c3f697-c76d-4dc9-8c24-a440a98fa3be

Duno if the pics will show up ?????

• Like 2

Love the gray laminate 110 skot

not shot one yet mind but was looking at one in the rfd,s at si,s

Ultra nothing needs to be sayd on it it speaks for its self

and can and will hold its own with the other two.

97 what can i say skot awsome and then some only thing wrong with yours is its got a

big hole in the stock lol

O AND BY THE WAY YOU DO KNOW THAT NOW YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY PEACE WHEN YOUR OUT SHOOTING NOW

as your lass will want to go with you every time you want to go ,

Heres a tip TAKE HER ON THE RATS THAT WILL PUT PAYED TO HER LOL

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 3
On 11/10/2020 at 20:54, Rez said:

Oi. Teale ya slag ? mad seeing your name under a post from yesterday. Hope your well man. Still pushing them weights? 

x

Haha ayup lad! Not really been pushin much apart from bottles of whisky down my neck at an alarming rate. Lockdowns been crap when gym closed for months an its hard gettin back.. i look like a right whale these days. Think Randy from Trailer park boys ???

• Haha 1