8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Can be abit disheartening mate when you flattened someone and they get up start fighting back hard lol

ruiz would a known that if Joshua didn’t go in his shell as soon as he got tagged lol 

i know it can, thing is til they actually get in the ring its all assumptions 

• Like 1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me Max is an idiot...the biggest berk on here by far.......but in all fairness i think throwing his name or address around in a thinly veiled threat is crossing a line that shouldnt be crossed.....

Wallin peppered his face all night... hes certainly hittable... and AJ can punch, plus if he has you rocked can finish.. It's a tight fight between 2 average heavies...  You desperately want

Fury is favourite but make no mistake about it AJ is much more of a threat than Wilder. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Anyone can get knocked down Sid i get what the lads saying Fury has never been backed up and pressured even by Wilder.....Wilder is a sniper type he,s going to ping you with single shots not come after you he doesnt have the footwork or general ability to close distance and walk you down.

cheers gnasher, put the words i should have ?

5 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

he wont let that happen, i dont think hell give fury the space or time he needs. fury struggles when he's pressured 

Hahahaha you just an antagonist,he's struggles when pressured but hasn't been beaten yet.

Have you ever got in the ring an got a slap in the bake or a kick to the leg?

What experience have you got apart from your armchair?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Francie said:

Hahahaha you just an antagonist,he's struggles when pressured but hasn't been beaten yet.

Have you ever got in the ring an got a slap in the bake or a kick to the leg?

What experience have you got apart from your armchair?

when hes under pressure he gets dropped, its happened a few times now.

done some sparring but never had an official fight. ive had a few clouts francie 

Just now, South hams hunter said:

when hes under pressure he gets dropped, its happened a few times now.

done some sparring but never had an official fight. ive had a few clouts francie 

I think it's happened twice,it just boils my piss when fighters get ridiculed cause they lost,or there afraid to fight this guy blah blah from boys sitting on there fat hole.

Iv the utmost admiration for any fighter that gets in the ring an fights,it's top of my list for admiration,some on here just talk shite about fighters as if there no good or whatever.

There game to get in an fight,that's top of my list to be applauded in men an dogs.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Francie said:

I think it's happened twice,it just boils my piss when fighters get ridiculed cause they lost,or there afraid to fight this guy blah blah from boys sitting on there fat hole.

Iv the utmost admiration for any fighter that gets in the ring an fights,it's top of my list for admiration,some on here just talk shite about fighters as if there no good or whatever.

There game to get in an fight,that's top of my list to be applauded in men an dogs.

its just part of being a professional athlete in the same way as a striker missing a shot in football 

7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

its just part of being a professional athlete in the same way as a striker missing a shot in football 

Don't get me started on football fans lol 

When I used to drink,there was nothing worse than the lads in the bar calling the footballers all sorts of mad shite lol 

An I'm sitting cringing lol 

Then there nearly fighting over it lol 

Funny old world

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Don't get me started on football fans lol 

When I used to drink,there was nothing worse than the lads in the bar calling the footballers all sorts of mad shite lol 

An I'm sitting cringing lol 

Then there nearly fighting over it lol 

Funny old world

people just get emotionally attached to it; when you look at sport is almost religious 

5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

people just get emotionally attached to it; when you look at sport is almost religious 

We'll keep that in mind then before you say folk need hung for treason for not taking the Vax