6 hours ago, shaaark said:

He's been looking for a cop out for a while, the more pressure that's been put on for this fight to happen.

In the last 10 days he's been saying he needs two more fights this year, before joshua.

He'll find a way not to fight joshua this year, and I still say he won't fight him ever. He just doesn't, and never really has, wanted a joshua fight, regardless of the shite he talks, or what he's 'supposedly' just signed.

He gives it the big game gypsy but is very selective with fights and always has been imo. 

I don't think he wants to fight AJ because he knows he can't dance around him like he does some opponents and he can't push forward. It would definitely be a very hard fight for him whatever he tries 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me Max is an idiot...the biggest berk on here by far.......but in all fairness i think throwing his name or address around in a thinly veiled threat is crossing a line that shouldnt be crossed.....

Wallin peppered his face all night... hes certainly hittable... and AJ can punch, plus if he has you rocked can finish.. It's a tight fight between 2 average heavies...  You desperately want

Fury is favourite but make no mistake about it AJ is much more of a threat than Wilder. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I can’t wait ?? be 2 fights aswell Brit be undisputed again 

Just had a quick google of this fight.

Contract was only signed this sat 13th, giving them just 30 days to sort everything out, before the deal falls through.

What could possibly go wrong?! ??

I mean, half the time fury can't make up if he's going to retire or not, who he wants to fight, whether he's fit or unfit etc etc etc .......... dear oh dear ??

Edited by shaaark
26 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just had a quick google of this fight.

Contract was only signed this sat 13th, giving them just 30 days to sort everything out, before the deal falls through.

What could possibly go wrong?! ??

I mean, half the time fury can't make up if he's going to retire or not, who he wants to fight, whether he's fit or unfit etc etc etc .......... dear oh dear ??

Or whether he has mental health issues, a drug addiction, is an alchy etc ?

He'll come up with some silly condition like unless AJ comes out blindfolded in pink knickers the fight ain't happening and then blame AJ for the fight falling through

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Or whether he has mental health issues, a drug addiction, is an alchy etc ?

He'll come up with some silly condition like unless AJ comes out blindfolded in pink knickers the fight ain't happening and then blame AJ for the fight falling through

Don't know what reasons/excuses he'll come out with, but I really don't see fury fighting joshua, and as mchull alluded to about the £100 million, money isn't an issue for either fury or joshua, so that 'shouldn't be much of an excuse.

Who knows what he'll come out with, but you know it aint going to be straightforward lol. ?

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't know what reasons/excuses he'll come out with, but I really don't see fury fighting joshua, and as mchull alluded to about the £100 million, money isn't an issue for either fury or joshua, so that 'shouldn't be much of an excuse.

Who knows what he'll come out with, but you know it aint going to be straightforward lol. ?

We just need to resign ourselves to the fact it ain't gonna happen and the Fury fan boys will just blame it on aj 

43 minutes ago, shaaark said:

100 million means everything to them the payday is the reason they got in it first place ?? 

joshua bottled wilder Ortiz waited til fury beat klitsxhko and was 2 years older lol 

he good like joshua good combos exciting to watch but fury different calibre ?? 

9 hours ago, shaaark said:

He's been looking for a cop out for a while, the more pressure that's been put on for this fight to happen.

In the last 10 days he's been saying he needs two more fights this year, before joshua.

He'll find a way not to fight joshua this year, and I still say he won't fight him ever. He just doesn't, and never really has, wanted a joshua fight, regardless of the shite he talks, or what he's 'supposedly' just signed.

I disagree i tend to believe the competitive instinct all fighters have means that deep down they want the very best fights out there....but the reality is your manager is there to guide you through your career making the most money with the least risk......For me Wilder is undoubtedly the best managed fighter in recent times and Fury isnt far behind.....when you look at their records Joshua has had far more meaningful fights than the other two put together but with that comes more miles on the clock so naturally Fury has wanted to hold off a Joshua fight as long as possible....its just good management....but the fight will definitely happen,its too big not to.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I disagree i tend to believe the competitive instinct all fighters have means that deep down they want the very best fights out there....but the reality is your manager is there to guide you through your career making the most money with the least risk......For me Wilder is undoubtedly the best managed fighter in recent times and Fury isnt far behind.....when you look at their records Joshua has had far more meaningful fights than the other two put together but with that comes more miles on the clock so naturally Fury has wanted to hold off a Joshua fight as long as possible....its just good management....but the fight will definitely happen,its too big not to.

Who do you fancy for the win? Me i think fury is too good for him

27 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Who do you fancy for the win? Me i think fury is too good for him

Hard to say really mate i think if Joshua fully commits to going after Fury he,ll stop him.....but if he gets into a chess match i think he,ll lose....the obvious call is Joshua early or Fury late but its heavyweight boxing anything can happen.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree with most of what you've written here gnash, but I still think fury'll somehow wriggle out of this joshua fight. ?

9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Why would he??? They will want to be part of one of thee biggest fights in gb history

Because he's tyson fury, it's what he does.

I'm not getting into arguments with you, or anyone else, over this mate. It's just my opinion based on tyson fury's character.  Also, in fighting joshua, he'll be fighting by far the best boxer and fighter he's faced so far, and he knows that.  Fury has fought no-one of joshuas ability.

And pleeease don't try to tell me wilder is even a credible opponent, never mind a good opponent. The guy is f****n awful, and didn't/doesn't belong in any heavyweight world title fight. He's just about average, at best.

?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Because he's tyson fury, it's what he does.

I'm not getting into arguments with you, or anyone else, over this mate. It's just my opinion based on tyson fury's character.  Also, in fighting joshua, he'll be fighting by far the best boxer and fighter he's faced so far, and he knows that.  Fury has fought no-one of joshuas ability.

And pleeease don't try to tell me wilder is even a credible opponent, never mind a good opponent. The guy is f****n awful, and didn't/doesn't belong in any heavyweight world title fight. He's just about average, at best.

?

Lol we’re do I start fury pulls out what he does lol he beat klitschko a ten year champion in Germany then wilder in USA wbc champion but he has been manage cherry picking lol

on the other hand you have Joshua beat a champion for the ibf belt who won it because man hurt his knee first defence lol

then other belt from a 2 year absent klitschko lol

then 3rd belt off Parker lol Parker 

who had the cherry picking lol Joshua 

wilder doesn’t deserve to be in ring the he might be awful but he has ko everyone but fury the man has real natural power that doesn’t come often lol 

Don’t forgot Hearn signed Ortiz for Joshua to ko and then bottled it lol

• Like 3