47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He’s a legal grower and doing very well out of it, I watched an interview with him a while back and he was saying he does not like the person he is without smoking weed, and I can fully relate to that, I,m a grown man that opens my eyes and I,m off I can’t stop or slow down until I have a smoke on an evening and everybody gets pissed off with me if I don’t, it’s not for everybody and certainly has a time and place but for me it is definitely one of the few things that keeps me on a level and stops me bouncing off the walls,  he does an alright podcast called hotboxing with Mike Tyson if you want a listen ??

ive seen it mate...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me Max is an idiot...the biggest berk on here by far.......but in all fairness i think throwing his name or address around in a thinly veiled threat is crossing a line that shouldnt be crossed.....

Wallin peppered his face all night... hes certainly hittable... and AJ can punch, plus if he has you rocked can finish.. It's a tight fight between 2 average heavies...  You desperately want

Fury is favourite but make no mistake about it AJ is much more of a threat than Wilder. 

Posted Images

On 11/10/2020 at 10:51, South hams hunter said:

Not at all, that's exactly how it will pan out because fury will just run away for 12 rounds but if AJ gets close enough he will put him to sleep. Fury will come up with a reason 

Funny how all the AJ fans slate Fury and claim he runs away but when AJdid the same in the Ruiz rematch it was amazing how he changed his style and performed a boxing masterclass when really he should have been trying to avenge the ko and put right the pathetic performance from the first fight

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Funny how all the AJ fans slate Fury and claim he runs away but when AJdid the same in the Ruiz rematch it was amazing how he changed his style and performed a boxing masterclass when really he should have been trying to avenge the ko and put right the pathetic performance from the first fight

You should turn that around mate, as that's exactly what fury fans and fury have done, with all his fights except the 2nd wilder fight. Joshua has done the opposite.

Don't tell me, you are one of the fury fans that thought fury 'schooled' wilder in the 2nd fight, with a 'boxing masterclass'? 

Wilder is shite, and about 75% of fury's punches landed either on the inside of the glove, or the back of his glove. 

It was untidy, ragged, too much holding, fury falling over wilder, and all sorts. Fury only had a couple of spells through the fight where he looked pretty good. Was pretty slick with a couple of good uppercuts, when he got in close. Apart from that, all he did, which is to be expected of someone that outweighs his opponent by 3 1/2 stone, was to bully wilder. With bodyweight  not skill.

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

You should turn that around mate, as that's exactly what fury fans and fury have done, with all his fights except the 2nd wilder fight. Joshua has done the opposite.

Don't tell me, you are one of the fury fans that thought fury 'schooled' wilder in the 2nd fight, with a 'boxing masterclass'? 

Wilder is shite, and about 75% of fury's punches landed either on the inside of the glove, or the back of his glove. 

It was untidy, ragged, too much holding, fury falling over wilder, and all sorts. Fury only had a couple of spells through the fight where he looked pretty good. Was pretty slick with a couple of good uppercuts, when he got in close. Apart from that, all he did, which is to be expected of someone that outweighs his opponent by 3 1/2 stone, was to bully wilder. With bodyweight  not skill.

is Aj still fighting in Dec ? , if wins this, and boxes and uses his big combos ,  , it be what do to Fury if they fight next year and wins, if it ever happens  lol

57 minutes ago, bird said:

is Aj still fighting in Dec ? , if wins this, and boxes and uses his big combos ,  , it be what do to Fury if they fight next year and wins, if it ever happens  lol

The spurs stadium venue has been postponed, but hearn still says the fight will happen in december. Don't think fury v joshua will ever happen, to be honest bird. 

5 hours ago, shaaark said:

Im not a Fury fan although he has grown on me the last couple of years wheras I used to like AJ but Ive gone off of him in the last couple of years.If I had to say I was a fan of any of the heavyweights it would be Dillian Whyte

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Im not a Fury fan although he has grown on me the last couple of years wheras I used to like AJ but Ive gone off of him in the last couple of years.If I had to say I was a fan of any of the heavyweights it would be Dillian Whyte

More or less the same here mate, especially regarding whyte. But sort of opposite as regards fury and joshua. And I aplogise if my 1st reply to you seemed rude ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

More or less the same here mate, especially regarding whyte. But sort of opposite as regards fury and joshua. And I aplogise if my 1st reply to you seemed rude ?

No need to apologise mate.Im a bit long in the tooth to be getting upset or offended over differences of opinion on the internet.I really like Whytes work ethic and want to fight attitude.And having spent time in his company a few times at at one of the venues we train dogs at Ive found him a really nice,genuine,down to earth fella.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, downsouth said:

No need to apologise mate.Im a bit long in the tooth to be getting upset or offended over differences of opinion on the internet.I really like Whytes work ethic and want to fight attitude.And having spent time in his company a few times at at one of the venues we train dogs at Ive found him a really nice,genuine,down to earth fella.

?

10 hours ago, downsouth said:

I dont know why people mock Furys style to be honest....the mans a giant of course he,s going to use his physical advantages you wouldnt expect Mike Tyson to dance around the ring picking up points on the jab !........Joshua showed good adaptability in finding a different way to win......fans want to see a dust up and boxings about winning....until Fury meets a 7 ft opponent with a 90 inch wingspan your not likely to see him slug it out in a dust up as he,s simply not very good in that area.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont know why people mock Furys style to be honest....the mans a giant of course he,s going to use his physical advantages you wouldnt expect Mike Tyson to dance around the ring picking up points on the jab !........Joshua showed good adaptability in finding a different way to win......fans want to see a dust up and boxings about winning....until Fury meets a 7 ft opponent with a 90 inch wingspan your not likely to see him slug it out in a dust up as he,s simply not very good in that area.

You put that far more astutely than my ham fisted reply gnash lol ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 10:12, maxhardcore said:

Wilder would put AJ to sleep ' a good Cruiser weight would if putting it on him.

He hates to take a punch'' squirms and turns infacr when laid down on him.

Looks good beating folk up but not in the same vain as Fury re being able to take a good shot .

very well said max .Ty destroys Joshua .Joshua jacked against a little fat feller when he wasnt hurt and still on his feet well able to carry on and ran all night in the return his backers  and advertising giants will be squirming at the thought of their cash cow going in with Ty and will delay the inevitable as long as possible in fact they will be very concerned about the Pulev fight because thats a 50/50 fight and pulev is very capable of upsetting the party .

6 hours ago, brookie said:

very well said max .Ty destroys Joshua .Joshua jacked against a little fat feller when he wasnt hurt and still on his feet well able to carry on and ran all night in the return his backers  and advertising giants will be squirming at the thought of their cash cow going in with Ty and will delay the inevitable as long as possible in fact they will be very concerned about the Pulev fight because thats a 50/50 fight and pulev is very capable of upsetting the party .

Fury hits the mat whenever he gets hits