4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Fury will win 

Nope, not this time, Aj will go into the fight like he did against Ruiz 2,  be lighter faster better wind for 12 rounds. Everybody seen that didnt they. Aj will. Just take his time wait for Fury to come into him, then drop some big punches on him, and fury will deff go, we all know it only take o e good shot in heavy weights, and Aj deff as that power to ko fury,  I like most people thinking fury the better boxer no doubt about it, but  Aj be far more dangerous fighter than what wilder ever was. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me Max is an idiot...the biggest berk on here by far.......but in all fairness i think throwing his name or address around in a thinly veiled threat is crossing a line that shouldnt be crossed.....

Wallin peppered his face all night... hes certainly hittable... and AJ can punch, plus if he has you rocked can finish.. It's a tight fight between 2 average heavies...  You desperately want

Fury is favourite but make no mistake about it AJ is much more of a threat than Wilder. 

Posted Images

Joshua is a very standard boxer fury is a much better boxer if Joshua try’s to box him he loses if he try’s he’s power he’s not strong enough Joshua can’t take a punch fury can he brings nothing to the table to beat fury that’s why he has ducked him and that’s why he ducked wilder

• Like 2
9 hours ago, bird said:

Nope, not this time, Aj will go into the fight like he did against Ruiz 2,  be lighter faster better wind for 12 rounds. Everybody seen that didnt they. Aj will. Just take his time wait for Fury to come into him, then drop some big punches on him, and fury will deff go, we all know it only take o e good shot in heavy weights, and Aj deff as that power to ko fury,  I like most people thinking fury the better boxer no doubt about it, but  Aj be far more dangerous fighter than what wilder ever was. 

Fancy 50 on it?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Looks good beating folk up but not in the same vain as Fury re being able to take a good shot .

Recover from a good shot you mean ..

he can't take one cause it knocks him on his arse even shite cruiserweights have put fury down easy . He as really good recovery skills though .

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sitting on the fence ffs the big AJ fan and Fury hater .

Nails your colours ffs ya knob Heed .

Not at all, that's exactly how it will pan out because fury will just run away for 12 rounds but if AJ gets close enough he will put him to sleep. Fury will come up with a reason 

• Like 1

I think I’m the wilder rematch fury proved he can push forward against a big puncher and wilder is a bigger puncher than Joshua there is just nothing Joshua has got to beat fury unless he gets really lucky with one punch and it would have to be very lucky because fury has proved he can take bigger punches than Joshua can give

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilder would put AJ to sleep ' a good Cruiser weight would if putting it on him.

He hates to take a punch'' squirms and turns infacr when laid down on him.

Looks good beating folk up but not in the same vain as Fury re being able to take a good shot .

You're talking absolute drivel, yet again max.

A good cruiserweight would put joshua down eh? Like cunningham did to fury.

Fury knocked down 4 times by 3 different fighters. 

1st. Neven Pajkic; who?! Lol.

2nd. Steve Cunningham; CRUISERWEIGHT.

3rd. Deontay Wilder; who has the poorest/dodgiest record of any weight, not just heavyweight, in modern boxing. Who's supposed 'punch power' looks/seems impressive, because he's fought the poorest, most average opponents ALL HIS CAREER.

Anthony Joshua knocked down twice by two different fighters.

1st. Vladimir Klitschko; a proper BIG heavyweight with a great record and k o percentage against top opponents. Knocked joshua down, but then joshua gets up, knocks klitshcko down and stops him.

2. Andy Ruiz jr; another big heavyweight with a good k o percentage, that has consistently fought better opponents than wilder, or fury for that matter, and should've got the decision against parker. Knocks joshua down a few times, but joshua gets up because he isn't 'chinned', his balance has gone. And I still say he wasn't 'right' for that fight. But he gets up and fights on until the ref stops it, he didn't quit, as many fury fans keep saying.

Look up the obove boxers records etc. It's not just my opinion, it's boxing facts.

FACT :p lol ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You're talking absolute drivel, yet again max.

A good cruiserweight would put joshua down eh? Like cunningham did to fury.

Fury knocked down 4 times by 3 different fighters. 

1st. Neven Pajkic; who?! Lol.

2nd. Steve Cunningham; CRUISERWEIGHT.

3rd. Deontay Wilder; who has the poorest/dodgiest record of any weight, not just heavyweight, in modern boxing. Who's supposed 'punch power' looks/seems impressive, because he's fought the poorest, most average opponents ALL HIS CAREER.

Anthony Joshua knocked down twice by two different fighters.

1st. Vladimir Klitschko; a proper BIG heavyweight with a great record and k o percentage against top opponents. Knocked joshua down, but then joshua gets up, knocks klitshcko down and stops him.

2. Andy Ruiz jr; another big heavyweight with a good k o percentage, that has consistently fought better opponents than wilder, or fury for that matter, and should've got the decision against parker. Knocks joshua down a few times, but joshua gets up because he isn't 'chinned', his balance has gone. And I still say he wasn't 'right' for that fight. But he gets up and fights on until the ref stops it, he didn't quit, as many fury fans keep saying.

Look up the obove boxers records etc. It's not just my opinion, it's boxing facts.

FACT :p lol ?

He won't understand that

• Like 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Fancy 50 on it?

i have  25 on it,  looser  sends it to the  lost/found lurcher sec  , if it still on here , something like that for the folk who help trying to find good homes work/pet.:thumbs:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

He won't understand that

regards wilder   , he not much more than a cruiser anyway, he very light for heavyweight, like said  nobodys  saying  Aj  as good as Fury as boxer , yeh Fury could out box Aj, and win on points, but wont get that far Aj will make sure of that .it only takes one good shot to stop a fight, and deff Aj will stop it with ko , Fury would not ko Aj  fact,   Aj wont give up these 3 belts this time , like he did with Ruiz  1st fight   no way, Fury will have to ko him, and it not going to happen.

6 minutes ago, bird said:

regards wilder   , he not much more than a cruiser anyway, he very light for heavyweight, like said  nobodys  saying  Aj  as good as Fury as boxer , yeh Fury could out box Aj, and win on points, but wont get that far Aj will make sure of that .it only takes one good shot to stop a fight, and deff Aj will stop it with ko , Fury would not ko Aj  fact,   Aj wont give up these 3 belts this time , like he did with Ruiz  1st fight   no way, Fury will have to ko him, and it not going to happen.

If fury can stay outside he'll win ray, just have to hope AJ come out all guns 

39 minutes ago, bird said:

Don't agree with that bird. Joshua is a better boxer all round than fury. Fury is just awkward. He doesn't have a great skill set, great footwork, or great ring Iq. 

People bleat on about fury getting up from the wilder knockdows. Wilder's k o power has been 'elevated' due to the poor opponents he's fought throughout his career. I don't think his power is anywhere near what people think it is. Similarly, I don't think fury's chin is all that either.

Joshua been knocked down by one of the biggest heavyweights out there  klitschko, then gets up and stops him.

What do you really think would've happened if klitschko caught fury with the same punch? He was flattened by cunningham's right hand, a career cruiserweight, that was by fury's own admission  'the toughest fight' he'd had. A career cruiserweight  that only weighed 15 stone for their fight.

• Like 3