lockdown here we come

2 hours ago, twelsh said:

My sons schools been shut down for second time last time shut for 5 months  only shut for 7 days now 

My girls have been off a week cause a teaching assistant tested positive bit hadn't been in school for a week beforehand.

The wee lads class was asked to self isolate for 2 weeks because a pupil in his class tested positive.

Only the p7 class is in cause pupils in the other classes have had positive cases. 

• Like 1

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s my idea of a fantastic Christmas ! Lol 😂 

The evidence of 45,000 deaths doesn't sound very flimsy to me. And I don't believe the nonsense of doctors, coroners, registrars being part of a huge cover up and putting non-Covid deaths down as

I was just thinking about the whole conspiracy vs real argument. So folk think it’s a conspiracy and they ignore all COVID placed advice ....... and if they are right they get ...... the ability to fe

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lads who say  major lockdown won't happen again  lol 

The powers that be don't give one f**k if the sink ships, they have all the money an power they'll be gran. 

There making billions of it at the minite an we have to foot the bill, not them. 

Have just given themselves a 3300 quid pay rise while people are loosing their businesses. 

• Haha 1

It’s because of the idiots won’t keep there distance from each other up here.This is the northeast for you they think it’s logic to put a test in and while they wait for there results,is to go in the pub next door to it for a meal.They are thick as f**k up here then they wonder why the staff in the pub tells them to leave.But they think there’s nowt wrong in it the f***ing muppets.

• Like 3

Im in a higher risk group i stopped in for 6 weeks then thought f**k it i can't do this anymore i was going stir crazy I've wore a mask and gloves since I started getting out again more people are going to die from other stuff than the virus its about time they told GP, S to get off there f#cking arses and start doing there jobs and see patients i can see a nurse at the doctors but a big sign on the door absolutely no face to face doctors appointments my mate has just been diagnosed with thyroid cancer they said 2 months maximum she has been trying to see a doctor since April the hospital said it could of been treatable earlier so they can f#ck there lockdown if it comes in again im just keeping my distance and doing the same as I have been but I won't stay in anymore 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, fatlad said:

Im in a higher risk group i stopped in for 6 weeks then thought f**k it i can't do this anymore i was going stir crazy I've wore a mask and gloves since I started getting out again more people are going to die from other stuff than the virus its about time they told GP, S to get off there f#cking arses and start doing there jobs and see patients i can see a nurse at the doctors but a big sign on the door absolutely no face to face doctors appointments my mate has just been diagnosed with thyroid cancer they said 2 months maximum she has been trying to see a doctor since April the hospital said it could of been treatable earlier so they can f#ck there lockdown if it comes in again im just keeping my distance and doing the same as I have been but I won't stay in anymore 

👍 It's a National discrace the way we average every day folk are being played .

As you say no one is getting to see doctors and many more will die because of it than this virus who's figures are inflated re the kill rate as many many more have actually had it than the figures suggest .

But don't tell the Haters on here such things 😫

• Like 3

Matt Hancock by all accounts has flouted the law he's implemented by drinking in the SMOKING room bar in the House of Commons till 10-25pm 

Not Only breaking the 10pm rule he brought in but also taking the piss saying the drinks are on me but public health England will be paying .

Keep following his rules folks ' if you test pos maybe jump on a train for 400 miles and see what happens 😫👍

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Matt Hancock by all accounts has flouted the law he's implemented by drinking in the SMOKING room bar in the House of Commons till 10-25pm 

Not Only breaking the 10pm rule he brought in but also taking the piss saying the drinks are on me but public health England will be paying .

Keep following his rules folks ' if you test pos maybe jump on a train for 400 miles and see what happens 😫👍

😂 😂 

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

No difference to what anyone would do, how do you know he did this?

nottingham uni has police van parked on campus ....there trying and failing badly to keep the studants 6 to a room....

and this info was streight from the top cop in our area...

covid is running rampant in the uni

• Like 1