Dorset’s getting hot again

I was out walking my lucher  though some  common ground that boarders some farm land a few weeks back. I got back the to car and there was 2 police cars waiting for me one of the cops said they had reports of a lurcher running about the place I said they tend to do that when you are playing fetch with them.anyway they searched me and my car and this idiot had left some bushcraft gear in the car  so that got confiscated. but what really annoyed me was the police officer said  if I was up there with my terrier doing the same thing they wouldn't of bothered coming out. this was police from Bournemouth maybe if they were rural police force I may of got to leave with my bush craft gear. I don't think I will be going back there in a hurry.

On 09/10/2020 at 20:22, forest of dean redneck said:

Reports of deer poaching and now a 4x4 found in a ditch with 2 dead hares on it apparently ?

image.jpeg.d31b14d9d844abc3531f0a7b82e957e6.jpeg

What part of Dorset was this 

Edited by Jay w
By
19 hours ago, Jay w said:

I was out walking my lucher  though some  common ground that boarders some farm land a few weeks back. I got back the to car and there was 2 police cars waiting for me one of the cops said they had reports of a lurcher running about the place I said they tend to do that when you are playing fetch with them.anyway they searched me and my car and this idiot had left some bushcraft gear in the car  so that got confiscated. but what really annoyed me was the police officer said  if I was up there with my terrier doing the same thing they wouldn't of bothered coming out. this was police from Bournemouth maybe if they were rural police force I may of got to leave with my bush craft gear. I don't think I will be going back there in a hurry.

Why did they take the 'bushcraft kit' if it was locked away in your car?and not on your person? Not illegal unless you can physically get to it without stopping the motor and opening the boot to use it to harm someone ... Should of told them to do one, cheeky cnuts..... I would make a complaint ?

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Why did they take the 'bushcraft kit' if it was locked away in your car?and not on your person? Not illegal unless you can physically get to it without stopping the motor and opening the boot to use it to harm someone ... Should of told them to do one, cheeky cnuts..... I would make a complaint ?

I am in the process of making a complaint and hopefully get my stuff back but at the time they said they would be taking it and I didn't make any fuss about it as I thought they were acting with in there rights.