Pensioners Outing..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a wander up the fells this morning with Boots who seen his 8th birthday last week & my sidekick in life Ruby the Pomeranian who past her 14th birthday back on the 20th July earlier this year..

Good words from you guys..? I remember , back in the 1980's , writing a few words in a wee Journal, which I titled, "Lamping can be Dangerous". It had been a bad old season, and I just could

It’s mad how your all writing this today. I’ve got to put my old dog down today 10 years old his mind is still strong but his body has failed him he can’t walk anymore and is now messing himself

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jpt said:

Nice quality pictures mate, what Camara do you use?

?

?

Nowt fancy bud,these are just off an old Canon 50d matey..it was a freebie off Darcy at least 5 years ago now,I'm surprised it still works it's took hundreds of thousands of piccies

nice pics mate....

i know what you mean about the aging dogs....hows swift is she still with us???...i had to put her sister Venus down about 3 month back.....and the little collie grew thing Bonnie is 7 in 3 months time....and full of injurys...

got to get some new stock myself

• Like 1