Lamp cigar plug fitting

12 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Or buy one them wee plug ins for car that any usb fits into or even a multi one am charge 2 phones ?

Now your talking. Never thought about that ?. Cheers mate Atb Igz

On 08/10/2020 at 08:59, poxon said:

Alright mate I’ve not had no problem with the 2pin plug to the battery it’s just the cigarette plug end to lamp that’s give me problems I’m gunner cut/delete the male an female plug 

Had same problem..push from wire end out .so the component thinks that's name of it comes out of female cigarette connection ..an resolder it better .... or if your not using cigarette plug cut it off and wire it back up ........ I notice your using a hunter lamp if I'm right that's your problem there ...pop orange piece off see if problem lies there 

488AE452-5673-4885-A50A-2A433D92D1B6.jpeg.4e1e178b3f6a155ad7dc6f59b667455a.jpeg.jpg

Edited by delboy_187
On 08/10/2020 at 17:28, dytkos said:

Jeez, top tip, never thought about using it for anything other than lamping ?

Thank you.

Cheers, D.

Another is screw off your lens and use bulb light fires fags anything ??? you wouldn't believe how many night I walked with no lighter and 4or5 or rolled joints in my pocket ... till I noticed that 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, delboy_187 said:

Another is screw off your lens and use bulb light fires fags anything ??? you wouldn't believe how many night I walked with no lighter and 4or5 or rolled joints in my pocket ... till I noticed that 

I melted a Tog24 shirt by having the lamp on unawares in a bag of stuff I had with me if n the car lol

Cheers D.

15 hours ago, delboy_187 said:

Had same problem..push from wire end out .so the component thinks that's name of it comes out of female cigarette connection ..an resolder it better .... or if your not using cigarette plug cut it off and wire it back up ........ I notice your using a hunter lamp if I'm right that's your problem there ...pop orange piece off see if problem lies there 

488AE452-5673-4885-A50A-2A433D92D1B6.jpeg.4e1e178b3f6a155ad7dc6f59b667455a.jpeg.jpg

I just deleted the cigarette plugs mate problem lays in weak cheap shit fittings lamp works a treat now my lamps a predator variable it ain’t got no orange piece to pop off