Light but right

with the conditions being near enough perfect tonight except for the fact it was like daylight because of the big old moon hiding behind the cloud i decided to try me luck with the lamp.

Got to my spot I had in mind only to find a lead and fresh dog shit at the first gateway and no rabbits in the field I decided to go somewhere else.

My new destination i know holds a few rabbits but they are not the easiest to catch on the best of nights, so I just walked the boundaries and mopped a few up. Done a little better than I expected and finished on 23 with a mix of between no retrieve and a full retrieve during the night.

Happy to call it a night with a new pb for the young bitch. Pics to follow

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Nice one trigg she’s doing well who’s been poatching our area ?? Someone was over the back of the castle the other night thought it might of been you so headed back home after sending out a few light signals with no reply ??

Not sure who's been poaching it lol. No mate it wasn't me over there. Yeah shes doing o.k for a young dog