Foodies Of The Massive; My Curry?

7 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

FFS,go see a shrink if you find that's even possible to put in yet mouth....it's like human excretion in a pot......that stuff should have been left where it was found first day

? lol

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a very basic curry ,no chillies ,tomatoes ,spice ,herbs ,Pakistani pubic hairs ?

Oh, you poor, miserable fukkas!!! You weren't here, tonight, to help me get amongst These!!! Al' Rocks!  Nuff fukking said!!!

Oh; Dear Fukking God!!! Sorry. I Know I said I'd put a shot on 'What's Cooking'. But, why break from This thread, to show what amounts to the Culmination of all this? I tried to take a grea

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

This one's just for @jigsaw

Dogs vomit? I'll give you Dog Vomit! :D

CPC.JPG.7dde02b0ee0c7f78da3d36932c02ec2f.JPG

Vegan friendly, Chick Pea Curry, that is! Dog ever vomited That? I'd probably shoot the poor thing myself! :(

Must admit; It's not one I'd wish to repeat. Frankly? I found it rather bland and flavourless, except for the garlic, which now has me breathing fire and glad I'm alone.

But, there we are. I tried it. It's fed me for today and saved my Red Pig for another day.

Well, I wouldn't say 'bin the chickpeas', but mate, maybe use them 'sparingly', very sparingly ?

1 hour ago, smithie said:

They making your self some saffron rice to go with your curry...

I dont cook I only eat so I cant tell you how lol

Smithie; There's practically no way I can try to have rice with my curries, mate! My chipatis are So fukking gorgeous, moreish and filling, I have a job to get even a smaller load of actual curry with them!

And, when my new mixing bowl gets here and I smash out some more onion bhajis? All bets will be off!!! :D

I'll have to be asking for less meat, so I can make smaller pots of curry. Else I'll never be able to eat so much before it goes off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My bowl's arrived!!! :D Onion Bhaji's me up!!!

Used a plastic bowl, to make the last lot? Fukking near had to throw it out! Thought I'd Never get the smell out of it! It was fukking horrendous!

Thought about it. Knew what the answer had to be: One of those big old, earthenware mixing bowls. Like my old dear had. You know the ones. Biscuit glaze on the outside. White inside. We were all brought up with them.

Off to Amazon I go then. Yep. There it is! Mason Cash. Made in Derbyshire since the eighteen hundreds! Still doing them! Twenty quid. Do for me!

Oh but, wait! There's a problem ..... Okay. Shit is sent to try us. I carry on digging. Lo and behold!!! :D What do I find?! Mason Cash. Made in Derby. Same bowl. Only, this one's FORTY quid?!?

My mouth goes dry. I stare at the images. 'Biting my lip'. Then, I hear our @fireman whispering in my ear, seductively: " Go on! You Know you want it! It's only money! And, just Look at Them ...! "

What's a man to do, under That kind of pressure?! ?

P4020496.JPG.7e766c1c90fbeb80de5ab18163ffad3d.JPG

P4020495.JPG.e5ec58aa564b295a0c4302e6c53187e2.JPG

P4020497.JPG.c35ac32a9a72db6cc02b3aa61534037a.JPG

:boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Have you thought about a mortar and pestle to grind up your own spices?

In fairness, mate, the only thing I have to grind is my cumin seeds, after I roast them. And I just put them in my blender and reduce them to dust at the press of a button.

I do enough, at one time, to half fill a small jar. Makes it worth dusting the blender out afterwards and gives my plenty on hand.

• Like 1

You couldn't make this up! :D Popped into you chube. Saw I had a notification. It was Al'. And I now wonder if that fukker isn't following this thread, just as I follow him!

Have to give this one a go! Got all the stuff to hand. Only, I'll use beef, because lamb costs more than fukking gold! :icon_eek:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

You couldn't make this up! :D Popped into you chube. Saw I had a notification. It was Al'. And I now wonder if that fukker isn't following this thread, just as I follow him!

Have to give this one a go! Got all the stuff to hand. Only, I'll use beef, because lamb costs more than fukking gold! :icon_eek:

Tesco’s at the moment are doing full legs of lamb half price because of Easter and it’s not bad I’ve stacked up on it ?

• Like 1

OH, JEESUSS FUKKING CHRIST!!! WHY DIDN'T THEY WARN ME!!!  :icon_eek:

Three more of these lovely, Leifheit, German made storage jars arrived, today :) 'Smokey Grey', as opposed to plain, clear glass.

P4080496.JPG.4af0e68c97758aa8e8e44340bd59572b.JPG

One litre, so they hold a fair old whack of most things I have in my ever expanding armoury.

I was pleased they'd come too. Because I was eager to put my bag of dried chilli's in one. (Can you see where this is going?!)

P4080494.JPG.007a3e7ed30ec9f85c5d0ab3d8f337dc.JPG

So, I'm standing there, at the kitchen counter top. I open my new jar. Get the scissors and slice along the top of the bag. Last thing I really fukking remember is pouring the bags contents into the jar. Then absolute fukking Hell broke loose!!!

The Devil himself grabbed me from behind. The claws of one hand tearing at my eyes as he thrust his other arm deep down my throat, in search of my lungs!

I couldn't see. I couldn't breathe. I was just sneezing with such force as I almost took myself off my own feet! Again and again!

I was expecting the SAS to storm in from all directions any second. How I'd have welcomed their double tap treatment! Blessed relief from this utter torment and agony!

Honestly, it's a wonder I never ran smack into a wall and knocked myself spark out!

I Never want to experience That again! I'll Fear that fukking jar now. Pandoras Jar is what it is. Ever need any of those fukking things? I'll be sure to open it in a breeze! At arms length. With a Very long spoon! Horrible experience! ?

• Haha 6