Foodies Of The Massive; My Curry?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a very basic curry ,no chillies ,tomatoes ,spice ,herbs ,Pakistani pubic hairs ?

Oh, you poor, miserable fukkas!!! You weren't here, tonight, to help me get amongst These!!! Al' Rocks!  Nuff fukking said!!!

Oh; Dear Fukking God!!! Sorry. I Know I said I'd put a shot on 'What's Cooking'. But, why break from This thread, to show what amounts to the Culmination of all this? I tried to take a grea

Posted Images

:D It's alright, lads. I'm happy again now!

Just grabbed the last available one!

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Nonstick Concave Griddle Tawa Non Stick Tawa Heavy Gauge Crepe Pancake Pan Griddle...

From India! That's how the real deal do it! 8) Happy bunny, now.

1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:D It's alright, lads. I'm happy again now!

Just grabbed the last available one!

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Nonstick Concave Griddle Tawa Non Stick Tawa Heavy Gauge Crepe Pancake Pan Griddle...

From India! That's how the real deal do it! 8) Happy bunny, now.

Ffs ?

Mate any heavy bottom cast frying pan will do (as long as it's cured properly). Just make sure it's very hot ;)

When you get your new pan, DO NOT use metal utensils or scourers on it! Non stick coating is poisonous over time.

• Like 1

No worries, Mush'! I also grabbed This bad boy! ?

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

DI ORO® Designer Series Everyday Flexible Silicone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Didn't want to mention it though. Just be giving Hamster the ammo to dig into it and find it's sold by an American firm. But made ..... ?

11 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

No worries, Mush'! I also grabbed This bad boy! ?

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

DI ORO® Designer Series Everyday Flexible Silicone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Didn't want to mention it though. Just be giving Hamster the ammo to dig into it and find it's sold by an American firm. But made ..... ?

I reckon you're good on this one mate :thumbs:

their website says .........

你在美国制造
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

JonJon! Is it You, you fukker?! Follows me around like a helicopter, deep checking what ever I buy?

If so? Deepest apologies to Hamstring! Might have got you two confused.

Anyway, fukk off and check out " Yadnesh " for a brand name! ?

It's all done in good humour mate - out of your love for our oriental cousins :laugh: :thumbs:

• Haha 1

This bad boy just arrived!!! :D I'm fukking ecstatic! Only absolute fukker is; I used up All my sealy bags, which came with my vacuum sealer, on my haul of chickpeas!

On top of that, it's been a pricey, spendy old month over all. I'm flat fukking broke!

So, now, I have to wait for my pension, next Friday. Then grab some more bags, off amazon. Wait till they get here ..... Then I can smash out a curry, some Bhaji's and Chapati's! And change my name to Mr Patel! ?

P2220492.JPG.52e73880be3d76f710798f5f8b7f78fa.JPG

Oh and; Suck it, JonJon! Suck it Good!

P2220491.JPG.eb785575f1b2995e23bb73c2dc114e7c.JPG

?

• Haha 1

Oh My Fukking God!!!!!

I've just experienced chapati for the first time in my life! They're in the kitchen as I type. Take them away someone! Please!!! Before I go out there and smash the fukking lot down my throat!!!

P2240491.JPG.e71920f308c40eafc07300a0d5fd24de.JPG

Yes, it's a fukking dog bowl! Needs must. I had nothing else available for a 'mixing bowl'.

Oh, fukk it! Nom!!! I've succumbed! Dear god, this shit's Delicious!!!

Wow! Fukk Yeah!!!

3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh My Fukking God!!!!!

I've just experienced chapati for the first time in my life! They're in the kitchen as I type. Take them away someone! Please!!! Before I go out there and smash the fukking lot down my throat!!!

Yes, it's a fukking dog bowl! Needs must. I had nothing else available for a 'mixing bowl'.

Wow! Fukk Yeah!!!

? .............. I take it you're quite pleased with the result of your months of struggle,toil, anguish and sheer frustration, just for a few f***ing chapatis!! ? ?

• Haha 1

It's all starting to come together now though, Shaaarkster! I've got two vacuum sealed bags of three chapatis in my freezer. Some odds and sods on my shopping list. And my eye on a Big beef curry and a shit load of onion bhajis!

Plan it to make enough of everything that I'll soon be able to decide; " Hmm. Think I'll have a curry tonight. " And just hook everything out of the freezer.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

It's all starting to come together now though, Shaaarkster! I've got two vacuum sealed bags of three chapatis in my freezer. Some odds and sods on my shopping list. And my eye on a Big beef curry and a shit load of onion bhajis!

Plan it to make enough of everything that I'll soon be able to decide; " Hmm. Think I'll have a curry tonight. " And just hook everything out of the freezer.

Job done mate lol.  To be honest, I was on a similar sort of quest, when I first left home. Always been interested in cooking and making my own food etc, and when you leave home it sort of hits you, as to how daunting, and more than a tad confusing it is to purchase all the utensils you think you need.

Anyway, I digress, fill your freezer sir!! ??

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh My Fukking God!!!!!

Wow! Fukk Yeah!!!

I did say you were better off making them than trying to do naan`s, next time you do a mix stick some lemon juice in it (SOME, not all lemon, you`ll need some water still for it to come together)

• Like 1

Untitled.jpg.3d8f8b642896727bead337adc03360fc.jpg

Tomorrow, I make curry! (I actually hope to crack out some more onion bhajis too. Freeze a few)

The formula I've settled on is a little bit of twisting. But, after the Beef Rendang fiasco ....? I just want to Make some fukking grub!!!

Can't even remember, now, what I supposedly have planned. I seem to remember it's basically, Al's Chicken Madras. Only, using beef. And, while he does his in a big pan? I think I'll be doing the madras sauce in my pan. Then, chucking that, some more base gravy and the beef into the epc.

Here's Al's idea of madras sauce:

3 Tbsp Veg Oil
1 Tsp heaped fresh Garlic. Crushed or finely chopped
2 Tsp Mild Madras Powder
2 Tsp Hot Chilli Powder
2 Tsp Coriander Powder
1 Tsp Cumin Powder
1 Tsp Ginger Powder
1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp Jagery Goor or Sugar
1 Tsp Methi Leaves (Optional)
1/2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
3 Tbsp watered down Tomato paste (Puree)
1/2 to 1 Tsp salt

Does that sound about right? I have all that shit. I can do that. His base gravy is defrosting as I type. I just hope and pray I haven't copied the wrong stuff. I've had a bit of a day of it!

On 24/02/2021 at 14:53, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh My Fukking God!!!!!

Wow! Fukk Yeah!!!

Loving the Dharavi  chic  touch with the dog bowl ... very authentic ? 

• Haha 2