Foodies Of The Massive; My Curry?

3 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Slow Cooker?! That is So last decade, mate! :D Haven't you experienced Instant Pot yet? It includes a Slower. And practically everything else you could want in a pot. My SC's long since been committed to the back room.

It was nice, smelling something delicious in the air, for eight hours of the day. But, fukk that! When I'm hungry and have been tied up? The last thing I want to do is sit through eight hours of mental torture, for dinner at 22:30!

IP? Sling a stew in and I'm getting it down my neck inside twenty minutes! :o

Now, with Al'? I could soon be smashing out the 'BIR' style curry of my choice in the same time  :D

I'll have to look up this instant pot

Atb j 

• Like 1

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a very basic curry ,no chillies ,tomatoes ,spice ,herbs ,Pakistani pubic hairs ?

Oh, you poor, miserable fukkas!!! You weren't here, tonight, to help me get amongst These!!! Al' Rocks!  Nuff fukking said!!!

Oh; Dear Fukking God!!! Sorry. I Know I said I'd put a shot on 'What's Cooking'. But, why break from This thread, to show what amounts to the Culmination of all this? I tried to take a grea

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's made in China mate :yes: :laugh:

Oh no it's not, clever kunt! :D This shit's Basmati. All the way from that vile, kiddie raping, women hating, terrorist spawning,  islamic fukking shit hole we call Pakistan! ?

2008-01-01_00-00-00_3.jpg.4017d7204caecb80e9518e492302e784.jpg

What's a man to do? At least, like McMurphy, I Tried!

Anyway, 'White Pearl' say, on their bags, how they invest in the communities producing their gear. Education and so forth. Bit of luck, they're teaching the fukking savages that any unattended three year old girl is Not there to be grabbed and fukked.

But, that's a subject for another thread.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Oh no it's not, clever kunt! :D This shit's Basmati. All the way from that vile, kiddie raping, women hating, terrorist spawning,  islamic fukking shit hole we call Pakistan! ?

2008-01-01_00-00-00_3.jpg.4017d7204caecb80e9518e492302e784.jpg

What's a man to do? At least, like McMurphy, I Tried!

Anyway, 'White Pearl' say, on their bags, how they invest in the communities producing their gear. Education and so forth. Bit of luck, they're teaching the fukking savages that any unattended three year old girl is Not there to be grabbed and fukked.

But, that's a subject for another thread.

It's all fibs mate - Pakistanis take their morning dump on the mud flats. It's only the Chinese that turn them into paddy fields. 

Honest guv' :whistling: :laugh:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, baker boy said:

Only  had a hot curry once ( is a vindaloo classed as hot ) nearly took the roof off my fckn mouth, could have drunk the river Taf dry, was a classy establishment called Sweaty Bettys in Pontypridd, Shaark might have heard of it was legendary back in the day

Indeed sir,  I've suffered, sorry, enjoyed, many a foolishly alcohol fuelled curry? In Betty's fine establishment  many moons ago lol. ??

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

?

Only once I tried the vindaloo, I was dragging my arse on the carpet lika a dog with worms for days..?

Hehehe ? after the first couple of meals there, me and my mates would just point to something on that small single leaf piece of plastic, the menu, and just say 2, 3, or 4, depending how many of us were brave/drunk enough, of those please lol. 

Place been gone for more than 20 years I think now, but what a place, legendary lol ??

13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Been racking my brain to remember the club in the middle of town the Georgian ??

Possibly, there were a couple back then, raffles, the done thing. But they were slightly later than the georgian. The georgian was the first nightclub I went to lol ?

Edited by shaaark

Well, Fukk You, Al! You do it in five minutes? Took me five fukking Hours!!! :D

What Fun though! I learned a shit ton too! I've never even touched a garlic thing before. Now, I'm eyeballing the best Ginger Grater on the market! 8)

Close run thing too; I never realised I needed Two pots! Lucky I have one I found here and took a shine to. Funny looking aluminium thing. I stuck it away and hadn't seen it in years and years.

Got it out. Cleaned it up. Spotted a weird emblem on the base? Cold chill ran down my spine. Those vague symbols aren't Chinese, are they?! The chinks knew their place in the world, back in those days! Scrubbed that a bit and it came up " Made In USA "! :D Thank fukk!

Here's my little, septic saucepan, helping me do the tomato sauce:

2146596443_CookingTomatoPaste.jpg.32780ce3dc404032b563b465371f3185.jpg

Fukking worship my gorgeous, Indian made spoon too! Feels like something I've used, professionally, for thirty years!

And, here's the finished product: " Al's Base Gravy #1 ":

Gravy.jpg.2d5dbe3e06ba31f0388e739f3a72299a.jpg

I think we can safely say my days of chucking water and " curry powder " at a basic fukking beef stew conglomerate are now gonna be well and truly over! :D :D :D

Next up? Onion Bhajis!!! ?

• Like 3