Foodies Of The Massive; My Curry?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a very basic curry ,no chillies ,tomatoes ,spice ,herbs ,Pakistani pubic hairs ?

Oh, you poor, miserable fukkas!!! You weren't here, tonight, to help me get amongst These!!! Al' Rocks!  Nuff fukking said!!!

Oh; Dear Fukking God!!! Sorry. I Know I said I'd put a shot on 'What's Cooking'. But, why break from This thread, to show what amounts to the Culmination of all this? I tried to take a grea

Posted Images

On 29/11/2020 at 12:49, Ken's Deputy said:

I'm getting my stove!!! :D :D :D

Stove.jpg.8f8e3c631955e1737b6b3edf17577838.jpg

Only kidding.

Email, from Amazon, yesterday. Money's back in my account. " Seller can't send to that address. "

Being a rational man, I simply shrug and realise I must had a slip of the mouse. Maybe I'd put the New Zealand one in by mistake? Checked the selling page. One left! Was two yesterday. Better be quick!

Re ordered it. English address? Check. " Amazon UK "? Check. Hit That Button! Done!!!

Barely five minutes and the same email's back. W T F?!?

Message Amazon Bangalore; They tell me the German place has sold out. I check the site page? No Longer Available.

Keep going. This is good!

So, I shake my head and think. First port of call in the Garcima catalogue. Not a trace of this model. Nothing even remotely like it. Strange! All they do is round pipes full of holes. No cast iron burners at all.

Ebay. I wonder ...? I find a Very similar stove too mine. Ask the million dollar question. Fried rice.

" Piezo "! Italian, surely? I ask ..... You guessed!

The penny's dropped!!! Amazon lost, badly, having to ship that lump of chink gear straight back. They flagged me, look. When I asked if the next one was chink? They quickly wiped my question and fed me shit.

Now, Knowing that what they're calling " Made In Spain ", Again, would actually arrive here stamped Chink? They've started performing antics, look. Better to tell Germany to fukk off with their last two, rather than have me screaming from the roof tops as I lumber them with Another heavy weight package to bring back!

Amazon Are Lying Fukking Kunts!!!

You've been warned.

And it is Written: 'He who has sheer bloody minded fukking determination Shall Prevail!'

Just arrived! :D

PC070485.JPG.201d79d224af09d16ec9682c4915659b.JPG

PC070486.JPG.84511196e2fb63269aa369e9bdaf42bf.JPG

I've spotted a big box of the orange, rubber hose in a shop. I'll be getting some of that, a regulator and a refill now :)

Shaaark and Mr Gain; I asked my man. His garlic isn't local grown. But, it still has its roots on. So, it hasn't come That far. Certainly not China. And that's my bottom line.

Actually - small confession: I came across a jar of ready made Garlic & Ginger Paste, and the temptation to move one, small step closer to finally making my curry was too much for me ?

• Haha 1

Garlic is very easy to grow if you are conscious of were it comes from, just get an old sink, fill it with earth/compost split a bulb of garlic and push the individual cloves into the ground and each one will grow you a new bulb, hey presto garlic for life ?? 

• Like 1

Greyman; In truth, I'm not overly fussed Where my stuff comes from. As long as I know that I've done all in my personal power to ensure I don't pay China, if I can possibly avoid it. Nothing what so ever against little, slitty eyed yellow fukkers. It's the Regimen I refuse to countenance.

Same as I won't enter an islamist run joint. They fukking despise me and want to cut my head off. Fukked if I'm funding Them!

Only, I'll hold to My principals to my dying breath. I even make a point of eating a load of pork. So, if the kunts ever get me? At least I'll bleed a load of pig laced blood on the muvva fukkas.

Regards growing anything? Trust me, I've looked into it, obviously. I don't want to counter every well mean't suggestion of that nature raised here. But; I can't. It's just a logistical non starter, because of the minutiae of my circumstances. But, thanks, anyway :) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Greyman; In truth, I'm not overly fussed Where my stuff comes from. As long as I know that I've done all in my personal power to ensure I don't pay China, if I can possibly avoid it. Nothing what so ever against little, slitty eyed yellow fukkers. It's the Regimen I refuse to countenance.

Same as I won't enter an islamist run joint. They fukking despise me and want to cut my head off. Fukked if I'm funding Them!

Only, I'll hold to My principals to my dying breath. I even make a point of eating a load of pork. So, if the kunts ever get me? At least I'll bleed a load of pig laced blood on the muvva fukkas.

Regards growing anything? Trust me, I've looked into it, obviously. I don't want to counter every well mean't suggestion of that nature raised here. But; I can't. It's just a logistical non starter, because of the minutiae of my circumstances. But, thanks, anyway :) 

You probably know this anyway mate, but if you can't grow your own garlic, and particularly spices, don't fret over it, just buy it in bulk. Works out far cheaper than buying loads of small jars etc. Garlic is cheap enough to buy anyway. ?

• Like 1

Yeppers. My jar of ready mixed cost me about four quid. It'll last me god knows how long and getting it cost me a few key strokes. Easy Life!!! :D

I've got everything else in the pipe line - or my kitchen - now, except the accursed fresh coriander. But, I have plans there 8)

I'm a naturally cautious fukker and am approaching this shit thus. My main angle being the simple question of Storage. I buy a constant stream of a product that used to come in full sized jars. Now, it comes in small, half sized ones.

I'm kicking my own arse all over the place, thinking of the dozens and dozens of big jars I kept. Till I was crowded by them and bottle banked the lot. But, they would have been good for 100g deals. I only have a few left. FFS.

But, these little ones will be useful. So many things I'll only use very rarely, and in tiny quantities. 25 / 50g lots will be great in those.

Then, only today, as it happens; I was gazing at the fukk off big, opaque, plastic jars from my past life. Still holding bait. But, I could bag that. They'd be fukking great for a kilo or two of the stuff I'll always be using by the Tablespoons full!

The money's not an issue with me. I just want to get a feel for what I'll be using. And how much storage space it'll need. Once that's sorted? Hell, yeah! I'm a bugger for bulk buying! Saves me the money to squander of little deals of spices! :D

• Like 1

:( How the fukk can I?! Haven't made shit yet! Been busy building up an armoury of exquisite, non chink cookware. And tracking down a host of spices 'n shit, from people who weren't completely taking the piss on postage.

First thing I'll be making, of course, will be the Base Gravy. That'll be fun, in itself. Then, believe it or not? I fancy knocking out some Onion Bhaji's! ? Sweet fukking jesus! I was long since resigned to never having Them again, for the rest of my life! I can't fukking wait! :D 

Then? What yer reckon? Beef Madras with pilau rice? (Oh, god! I'm drooling!!!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:( How the fukk can I?! Haven't made shit yet! Been busy building up an armoury of exquisite, non chink cookware. And tracking down a host of spices 'n shit, from people who weren't completely taking the piss on postage.

First thing I'll be making, of course, will be the Base Gravy. That'll be fun, in itself. Then, believe it or not? I fancy knocking out some Onion Bhaji's! ? Sweet fukking jesus! I was long since resigned to never having Them again, for the rest of my life! I can't fukking wait! :D 

Then? What yer reckon? Beef Madras with pilau rice? (Oh, god! I'm drooling!!!)

Once you start, you won't look back lol ??

• Like 1