If Carlsberg Made Tools ....

They'd sure as hell make Reciprocating Saws!!! 8)

I've just downed tools, after spending an hour or so working on my big dogs new cage. I'm absolutely fukked, to be honest with you. It was as much mind work as anything. One cock up could cost me a ton of money!

But, my " Sawzall ", as the septic's call them, generically, just keeps on fukking paying for itself! It's bloody brilliant! :D (Hands up; Who else has one of these fantastic things?)

I have two 8x4' sheets of heavy, 1" square mesh. I'm cutting panels out of them. I have bolt croppers. They'd leave nibs along the edge of every cut. Got angle grinders. But, they tend to create razor sharp edged cuts.

But, This bad boy? It's fukking amazing! Goes through steel like butter. Leaves cuts you could let a child play with!

Earlier today, I was cutting up galvanised straps with it. Beating them over to make inside brackets for the wood. Sawzalled!

It simply does a much better job, much faster. Probably the best fukking tool I've ever bought!

Just Had To get that off my chest ;)

I have the Makita with a chord.My battery one is dewalt.I have used it to cut thick steel build wooden dog houses(not perfect) It is really good sawing up frozen meat in comparison to anything I've tried.The battery operated one is usually in my boat when I go digging with terriers as I encounter more roots than dirt.

• Like 3