What If Rabbits Could Kill You?

6 hours ago, king said:

What part of you did he connect with.

There was a dentist in the next village from me.peter his name was.but his nickname was Peter pain.you can imagine why lol.

Anyway a horse kicked him straight in the face.he was wearing glasses at the time and it really damaged both eyes.he had to give up being a dentist after that kick.

My Knee ! 

• Like 1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't pull the trigger on a bear or lion or any big cat.to be honest.unless my life depended on it.

The mighty rat scarer ! Lol 

I will tell you something now. A perfectionist will never find perfection ......

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stumfelter said:

I'm no psychiatrist but I suspect that the lads who are seeking a canine Exocet are really looking for a penis extension, come on guys admit it your sat at home nursing tiny todgers. ??

So basically we need to get jank bred things that would spew after three teeth in a night or get ran over by anything larger than a roe deer ? 

or get a tracking collar and walk mountainS for Moody filtered photos ? 

and people wonder why it’s hard to get a good lurcher these days ??

• Haha 5
54 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So basically we need to get jank bred things that would spew after three teeth in a night or get ran over by anything larger than a roe deer ? 

or get a tracking collar and walk mountainS for Moody filtered photos ? 

and people wonder why it’s hard to get a good lurcher these days ??

No, what you basically need are penis pumps. I'm sure if there's enough demand thl could organise a discount for bulk ordering. ??

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Anyone who has ever been kicked by a horse will tell you it’s not fun......I have.....and it’s not fun ! Lol 

A well known idiot from these parts allowed his pit bull to attack a police horse outside White Hart Lane years ago and i caught a glancing blow on the arse from a proper buckaroo type kick....if it had caught me full on it would of smashed my hip to bits but as it was i just had a nasty big bruise for a few weeks and you're right it was no fun....the incident made the front page of the Enfield Gazette and certainly didnt show West Ham fans in a good light ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Are you sat there nursing a beddy whippet ?

18tts and mustard round hedgerow rabbits ?

Go on, you can tell us ?

lol 

Only messing mate ?

You absolute b*****d!!!

I love my little hedgerow beddy whippet.... 

I no longer feel like a man.. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

My Knee ! 

Got kicked in the back off a pony up Dartmoor when I was a kid....

Sent me flying, only a little pony as well....lucky I was about 10.and still bounced...a good kick now and I'd shatter!! Lol

• Haha 1

Fella I worked with got kicked in the face by a young inexperienced horse on a hunt day after a fall at a ditch, his face was basically shattered jaw nose eye socket and cheek bone all got messed up, the fellas appearance completely changed. 

He still enjoys a days hunting. 

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Fella I worked with got kicked in the face by a young inexperienced horse on a hunt day after a fall at a ditch, his face was basically shattered jaw nose eye socket and cheek bone all got messed up, the fellas appearance completely changed. 

He still enjoys a days hunting. 

A little Shetland pony with a dodgy rear leg and a full face motorbike helmet is the safest bet..

• Haha 1

I've only owned one dog in 30 years that I was 100% sure had no quit in him, just keep throwing work at him and his tail would be up over his back wagging away he fcukin lived for it and was good at it, some dogs you ask yourself maybe I'm pushing it a bit to far but with that dog it never crossed my mind. Some dogs just have that something special about them and are definitely a rarity. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 4