Dogs Stinking Like Rotten Onions?

Absolutely serious question. WTF could cause this?

I have a visibly ageing 'JRT' (Bitch) here. Not too long after looking at her face and thinking, " Christ! She's showing her age now. " I'd started becoming dimly aware of a ... Dunno. Thought it might be me. Maybe something in the room?

No. It's been six months and more now. She Fukking Reeks!!! And, as I've long struggled to put my finger on it? " Rotten Onions " has always come to the fore front.

I'll leave it there. Any Trappers who really know their shit will be all over this like a rash. But, thanks. I Know.

I just don't know why a non working dog should suddenly turn up stinking like this. When the only thing is age. I've known Plenty of older dogs. Never smelled like this!

29 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Absolutely serious question. WTF could cause this?

I have a visibly ageing 'JRT' (Bitch) here. Not too long after looking at her face and thinking, " Christ! She's showing her age now. " I'd started becoming dimly aware of a ... Dunno. Thought it might be me. Maybe something in the room?

No. It's been six months and more now. She Fukking Reeks!!! And, as I've long struggled to put my finger on it? " Rotten Onions " has always come to the fore front.

I'll leave it there. Any Trappers who really know their shit will be all over this like a rash. But, thanks. I Know.

I just don't know why a non working dog should suddenly turn up stinking like this. When the only thing is age. I've known Plenty of older dogs. Never smelled like this!

old bryn  13  now,  my last lurcher bitch i had made 14 , then snuffed it , they never smelled , like you say from other old dogs you had , ok they lived out side , but old bryn comes in my bungalow   in the day , and put in kennel at night , and no smells from him , Buck 8 now not old but getting there , no smell from him either . you thought of maybe changing  your dog diet , that might help it ?  my dogs are on Burges 24%  dry food, and have raw mince chicken  , old bryn dont carry lot of weight now ,buts eats well   and out every day mooching  with Buck and little woody , woody 10 as well , shame they all have to get old aint it .

If it's the breathe then could be kidney failure. Sorry if that sounds like a doom and gloom answer. To be honest, thinking back to when my bitch died last summer, although her breathe stank I don't think it was an onion smell.

Thanks, lads. But, she's fine at both ends. No other hints of anything, other than she likes her kip now. But, that's just old age, of course.

I could do with Joe Biden. Let him sniff her over and see if he can pin point it. I'm not going near her. Just had a shower!

She's outside now, doing her thing. But, the moment she sneaks back in here? I'll know, without looking! It's Vile!

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Thanks, lads. But, she's fine at both ends. No other hints of anything, other than she likes her kip now. But, that's just old age, of course.

I could do with Joe Biden. Let him sniff her over and see if he can pin point it. I'm not going near her. Just had a shower!

She's outside now, doing her thing. But, the moment she sneaks back in here? I'll know, without looking! It's Vile!

What condition are her teeth in.

10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Teeth are gleaming, King. Like I said; " Fine at both ends. " Clean as a whistle, all over too. But, fukk me, she Reeks!

Strange 1 mate anal glands then surely like Ken said .

57 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

There doesn’t have to be any discharge for it to be anal glands. Try emptying them to see 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sid g said:

you`ve had a shower and the smells gone ... have you left your boots outside aswell ... :whistling:

Funny you should say that. I've just had a shower. Gone out for an hour and come back. Opened the door to this room and it was like walking into a fukking wall!!! :(

Eureka!!! Socks and Sid win tonights star prize! I just watched that video. 1:34, the guy says the magic word I've been looking for!!! He knows this stench!

Damn. And now I'll have to wait till I can get her a muzzle :( She'd shred me if I tried to get hold of her. Been a free living dog every day of her life. Never been much for fussing about humans, or anything else for that matter.

But, yeah, no way in hell is This thing going to just stand there and let me mess around with her bum! Thinking about it? I've Never really laid a finger on her, ever! No reason to. Never been to a vet. Never worn a collar. Never been one for being petted.

Fukk sake. Never had a moments problem with her either. Till now. And, now? " Huston ....? "

37 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Do you not walk it? Can't imagine having a dog that didn't interact with me , good luck with that, probably be a vet and sedation job....

52 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Been a free living dog every day of her life.

I open her box, when I get up. Try to ensure she's back in it before bed. Just the way she is. Doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything. Like it when I got her. Farm raised.

Sedation? Not sure about that, at her stage in the game. Plus, the vets round me are worthless kunts. I'll have a word with my mate. Wrap her up in a towel and have at it.