Stand back.......and stand by !

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do we think Trump is a bit nuts when in actual fact he is talking total sense ? We have been fed madness for so many years that now we think normal is weird ? 

I watched the trump election live in the company of Americans and everyone of them was over the moon When he hit 270  since then I’ve had a massive interest in the politics of the United States a

When Trump was asked to condemn right wing militias in last nights Presidential debate, he said ; "Proud Boys, stand back, and stand by" ! I took that to mean " let the left wing start it, b

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Few nature ones iv missedC was one posted on here about stoats I think an I got all excited am realised it was the British board a cnuts an never got to see it ☹️ Like I said tho if we can’t give up a bit tele for our principles them what the fcuks the point, may aswell all become  cannibals ?

Remember watching a film on stoats think it was Colin willox years ago anglia tv I think used to to great wildlife programs and didn't give animals names

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

10 years without a TV. Think I'm more informed now than ever before. Wish I did it sooner! 

About the same amount of time here. I do not miss it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kinkell said:

Remember watching a film on stoats think it was Colin willox years ago anglia tv I think used to to great wildlife programs and didn't give animals names

Survival?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

10 years without a TV. Think I'm more informed now than ever before. Wish I did it sooner! 

I had a mate who used to spout all the satanic cults are ruling the world, the luminatae the 1% of the 1%, throw your telly out the window your being brainwashed type of stuff he also spent years on line  becoming more and more obsessed with it, the problem is the more of it you type into google the more it will feed you until you become a one dimensional nause that just pisses everyone off because it’s all you talk about, he had money time and no commitments, but in the end thought it was better to put a rope round his neck and jump out the loft, so I would just say be careful how far you look down the rabbit hole ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I had a mate who used to spout all the satanic cults are ruling the world, the luminatae the 1% of the 1%, throw your telly out the window your being brainwashed type of stuff he also spent years on line  becoming more and more obsessed with it, the problem is the more of it you type into google the more it will feed you until you become a one dimensional nause that just pisses everyone off because it’s all you talk about, he had money time and no commitments, but in the end thought it was better to put a rope round his neck and jump out the loft, so I would just say be careful how far you look down the rabbit hole ?

Thats a real shame about your mate and your absolutely right there. If you simply change one extreme to another without the desire to see other points of view, then the results could be severe if too much is invested in it. It could also become very depressing without some humour added in for good measure.

The World.Wide.Web. Aptly named as some get caught up in it! ?

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The left is really representing the Satanic view of things. Wether you believe or not in a higher power. 

The challenge to conservative values, morals, standards, etc has always been challenged initially from an 'Open minded perspective' but then once any changes are made, adopts a very different ideology. Western culture is all that is left to conquer in order to bring us to heal in line with the rest of the world. Our freedoms are what differentiates us from the rest of the world. Hence why everyone wishes to come to our shores and the shores of the USA. The battle lines are being drawn for sure. It will happen.

Im not much of a book reader but this is written by a lad i have a lot of time for and is turning out a really interesting read from the direction of us ( Western Men )....some of you chaps might enjoy it.....id offer my copy to anyone who fancied reading it but the sales money go,s to a great cause so more of them the merrier.

IMG_4518.JPG

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im not much of a book reader but this is written by a lad i have a lot of time for and is turning out a really interesting read from the direction of us ( Western Men )....some of you chaps might enjoy it.....id offer my copy to anyone who fancied reading it but the sales money go,s to a great cause so more of them the merrier.

IMG_4518.JPG

For sale online ? 
Edited to add:

Just found it online, thought I recognised the name of the author.
Good shout mate.

Believe it or not the former Pope Benedict also wrote a very similar book exploring similar themes about the destruction of our values, foundations, heritage.......it’s called “Without Roots” 

Edited by WILF
5 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

That's a real shame about your mate and your absolutely right there. If you simply change one extreme to another without the desire to see other points of view, then the results could be severe if too much is invested in it. It could also become very depressing without some humour added in for good measure.

The World.Wide.Web. Aptly named as some get caught up in it! ?

Hmmm.

Blm activist with loud waffler stating all trump supporters should have ther heads stamped on ??  is this wats it coming down to ffs. We might not agree with others political  sides but ffs head stamping my god the left Marxists are full in for ther beliefs it’s frightening 

Edited by green lurchers
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Just ordered that book an read a bit about author, can see that bein banned soon ?

If I remember right that lad featured on a telly programme about the BNP when he was young.

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Looks like Internet has him figured out already, like I said the poor guy don’t stand a chance. If that becomes popular they will ban it ?

2B547BFB-26DA-4287-9743-2B5E5B892598.png

That’s it, they were at a camp for young BNP members