Stand back.......and stand by !

We were not allowed to even TALK to other countries about trade deals while we were in the EU.

We have now done trade deals, very quickly as far as trade deals go, with the likes of Japan and other countries.

A trade deal with America will be done after December, when we have finally, completely left the EU, either with adeal with them or no-deal.

Cheers.

• Like 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do we think Trump is a bit nuts when in actual fact he is talking total sense ? We have been fed madness for so many years that now we think normal is weird ? 

I watched the trump election live in the company of Americans and everyone of them was over the moon When he hit 270  since then I’ve had a massive interest in the politics of the United States a

When Trump was asked to condemn right wing militias in last nights Presidential debate, he said ; "Proud Boys, stand back, and stand by" ! I took that to mean " let the left wing start it, b

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

That's my point exactly. If folk were as passionate about their own leaders or cared as much about problems in their own town/village as they did about America it would be time better spent. I see folk protesting trump or holding George floyd signs or counter protesting this etc. In glasgow. They'd literally be better using that time to go round pick up litter. 

Mate, theres a big BLM banner in a local village, called Ide...probably 200 people at the most there...not one black person ..who is that aimed at..?‍♂️?‍♂️

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, littlefish said:

And who hung it there......?

Well I can guarantee it wasnt a black man or woman... and I can guarantee nobody in Ide has everyday first hand experience of black/racial issues...

So I think you probably know the type of person who hung it there mate...

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, littlefish said:

And who hung it there......?

Could be any one really, they pay people to do things like that. It's all part of the political peer pressure operation that is sweeping the UK and USA mainly. Funded by the usual suspects, big business and criminal elements within Governments Intel branches. It's old news. 

6 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

We all laugh at youngsters getting caught up and brain washed on social media etc by this American nonsense and going soft yet here we are eh.

It's been interesting reading the amount of interest in American politics on THL especially considering that only 5, or so, contributors could actually vote on it but I get what you're saying, and agree to a point.

The Atlantic lens which either side are viewing each other has put some entertaining perspectives on some serious issues. We're just trying to figure out how to get the guns over to you so you can do Brexit properly!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

It's been interesting reading the amount of interest in American politics on THL especially considering that only 5, or so, contributors could actually vote on it but I get what you're saying, and agree to a point.

The Atlantic lens which either side are viewing each other has put some entertaining perspectives on some serious issues. We're just trying to figure out how to get the guns over to you so you can do Brexit properly!

Brilliant ?

On 03/10/2020 at 08:11, kanny said:

Mate what are you talking about this is a execution attempt by CHYNA! but Trump has the best antibodies ever! his doctor said he had never seen antibodies as great as the ones Trump has so I'm sure he will be just fine.

Told ya lol 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Could be any one really, they pay people to do things like that. It's all part of the political peer pressure operation that is sweeping the UK and USA mainly. Funded by the usual suspects, big business and criminal elements within Governments Intel branches. It's old news. 

I make you right we have no idea just how many people are in on this " thoughts attack " process currently in action.....a group i know have been putting these banners out in very public places,one being a motorway bridge close to me on the M25....they are never there more than 4 or 5 hours tops so a camera was placed nearby to see who was taking them down and it turned out it was the motorway maintenance lads putting the cones out....whether it was off their own backs or on orders to do so who knows.....but the BLM banner at junction 16 of the same motorway was there for 2 weeks apparently.

IMG_4491.jpg

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I remember some years ago a letter appeared in my local paper and it was apparently from a concerned local saying they had found a swan or something wrapped up in fishing line, with hooks in its mouth etc etc and how cruel it all was blah blah.

Something about the letter struck me as odd at the time, it was just very generic in its manner so I googled it.

Just typed in the information on the letter etc etc 

The letter popped up in local paper websites all over the country.....turns out it had been sent to every local paper everywhere.

That was the anti fishing mob.......imagine what a well funded and technically supported outfit can do about anything it chooses ?

These people are doing things we wouldn’t even think about 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I think there is a massive interest in American politics because of Trump.

I suspect most British lads no matter what their background think he is a vulgar fuckwit but they can’t help but love how is careering round the established political norms like a thug......I reckon even people who don’t have the time or energy to think about their civil/political situation have a niggling itch that something is “off” and has been for a while.

They sense the malevolent nature of all this one world, hands across the globe bollocks we are being fed.....there is unease and unrest and a growing sense that we have been royally f****d over and are in a very precarious position as “free” people.

Trumps the hand grenade just like Brexit was......it’s not a war winner but it’s a strike back/lash out 

People ain’t blind, they can see that politicians around the world are all the same person and that’s bad....very, very bad.

And they perceive that Trump isn’t.......

I can see Trump winning by a landslide and it will be an amazing feat because in THIS election every powerful hand in the world will be working against him and his voters.

I've just watched Kate Garraway defending the arsehole who said he "jumped for joy" when he heard that Trump had Covid, even though her own husband has been in intensive care with Covid for months !

The lefts hatred of Trump outweighs everything else........

Cheers.

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've just watched Kate Garraway defending the arsehole who said he "jumped for joy" when he heard that Trump had Covid, even though her own husband has been in intensive care with Covid for months !

The lefts hatred of Trump outweighs everything else........

Cheers.

Trouble is we only have Left or further left representing people.

If folks don’t just start voting for A.N.Other at local and national elections we will be in a situation we can’t get out of......if we ain’t there already.

Folks need to start understanding that a vote for Labour or Tory is a vote for exactly the same people and these people hate us ! 
They hate you, they hate your concept of nation, they hate your identity as a man or a woman of the lands you come from, they hate your religion, they think you should just go to work, pay them a load of money and die.......and they want that for your kids and your grandkids as well